PDA

View Full Version : Dreambox 800 Clone - Not linking Cline?

Dub2dub
25-10-15, 23:10
Hi all,

No pretending I'm overly technical but can navigate through most how to and tutorials etc.

I've had a 800 HD Clone for a couple of years, worked perfectly, remember playing around and seeing what else it could do, but never really did much after that.

Worked flawlessly, around 6 months ago I was moving country and stuck it into storage.

Time came to unbox, load up and watch till my heart was content. Sadly that didn't happen.

I tried to test the Cline on those verification sites and got the green light. I've deleted the cccam.cfg from the /etc folder, tried using various "templates" to see if I was doing something wrong but still nothing worked.

I have since factory reset from the control panel, and reset network settings several times.

I can FTP in and have moved files using DCC, yet no change.

The .cfg file has 755 attribute

the box is running Enigma 2 Gemini as far as I can tell, happy to extract anything else that may help anyone who can shed some light on what may be going wrong here. FTA channels do work btw.

Just feels like the Cline is not being pulled from the config file.

Also, tempted to start afresh and get myself a null modem cable, but there are just so many variations of images and plugins. Ideally all I want is 28.2E and any plugins for streaming content for extra media would be awesome.

Any suggestions that anyone could share?

Be most grateful

Huevos
25-10-15, 23:16
Forum rules. Section 4 and section 18. (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?2-Please-read-the-rules-here)