PDA

View Full Version : Virgin EPG problem

joysleep1
25-10-15, 12:23
Hey Guys
Not sure if i am posting this in the correct section, hopefully someone can move it if required but i seem to be having a problem with my virgin EPG.
Normally, well like a few days ago i used to just import the virgin EPG by going to XMLTV import sources and downloading the rytec virgin thingy and it just picked up the channels. I turned on my receiver today and it seems the rytec is gone. It only has Satmate sky UK and Satmate SKY IT. So i can no longer import my EPG for my virgin bouquet. THis has also affected my slave box which i run remotestreamconverter because i used to stream my virgin channels and import the EPG the same way.
It is strange because i did not update my box and the providers have all seemed to disappear.
How do i get this back.?

Thanks Guys

abu baniaz
25-10-15, 12:53
there is another thread about rytec issues.

two affected files need updating. should be fixed in 017.@

joysleep1
25-10-15, 14:39
there is another thread about rytec issues.

two affected files need updating. should be fixed in 017.@

So i have to now update to hades 017?
I have managed to fix the epg on my main receiver . It is just the secondary receiver that has no EPG. It was perfectly working before. Why do they have to remove it?

Andy_Hazza
25-10-15, 14:47
So i have to now update to hades 017?
I have managed to fix the epg on my main receiver . It is just the secondary receiver that has no EPG. It was perfectly working before. Why do they have to remove it?

Nope you need to wait for 3.2-017 to be released to have this fix in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joysleep1
25-10-15, 15:04
Nope you need to wait for 3.2-017 to be released to have this fix in.

Hey Andy
I just reflashed the second receiver to Openvix Hades 018 Release Vusolo2 Usb (67.4M)
LAST MODIFIED JULY 9, 2015 AT 12:52 PM

Wasnt this supposed to fix it.?
I have no EPG on my second receiver now? I do not know what to do

Andy_Hazza
25-10-15, 15:51
Hey Andy
I just reflashed the second receiver to Openvix Hades 018 Release Vusolo2 Usb (67.4M)
LAST MODIFIED JULY 9, 2015 AT 12:52 PM

Wasnt this supposed to fix it.?
I have no EPG on my second receiver now? I do not know what to do

Hades image is now obsolete. 3.2-015 is the latest image, which can be found here >> www.openvix.co.uk

joysleep1
25-10-15, 18:08
Hades image is now obsolete. 3.2-015 is the latest image, which can be found here >> www.openvix.co.uk

Oh ok i have just realised this

So when version -17 is out, would this fix the XMLTV import epg thingy?
Any idea when this version will be released?

Andy_Hazza
25-10-15, 18:59
Take a look here buddy for a fix till 017 comes out. Here goes >> http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?t=48571