PDA

View Full Version : Changing channels

bazzg
24-10-15, 11:32
I have sorted my fav channels out, so i always watch tv in fav mode IE: when i press EPG it shows my fav channels in the list IE: ITV no3 ALIBI no10,UNIVERSAL no 12, so if i am watching ITV if i want to watch ALIBI and press 10 on remote i would expect it to go to ALIBI but it does not it goes to BBC1 and does this what ever channel no i press why is this, and here is a stupid puzzler, when the adverts come on there is one which is for nurophen tablets at the end of the advert it shows a picture of the nurophen tablet box, then the next advert or program starts but the picture of the nurophen box will stop on even through whatever is on next although you can hear what is on, the only way to get rid of it is to press EPG and exit it for it to disappear why is this.:confused:

abu baniaz
24-10-15, 16:04
EPG opens up the the EPG system, but opens up the EPG for the bouquet/favourite you last used. Pressing the EPG button is accessing the EPG system of the image.

If you want to access the channel/favourites aspect of the image, press the TV button or channel +/-.

You have not said how you have set up your channels/favourites, so people will be guessing what they are like. I assume your channel list does not start at 1.

There is an option for all bouquets to start at 1. it is called alternative numbering.

bazzg
26-10-15, 13:05
My channels start at 5001-5074 but as i said surely i should be able to press 1(rarther press channels up + down) if i wanted to watch bbc1 or 2 for itv, if for instance i was watching itv which is no 2 on my fav list and i wanted to watch fox which is no 8 i should be able to press no 8 to go to fox but it does not it goes to bbc1( which it does whatever no i press which is on freesat all channels which is what it goes to:confused:

abu baniaz
26-10-15, 15:39
if you want you bouquets to be first, why don't you make them first? ABM has an option whether it is top or bottom of list. I am guessing that ABM is involved.

you also can decide to have a bouquet within ABM.

bazzg
26-10-15, 16:15
Thanks but im thick have not a clue what to do i presume ABM means AUTO BOUQUET MAKER but no idea how to do this were can i find instructions on this please THANKS

abu baniaz
26-10-15, 16:53
Forget ABM, just talk us through what you have done and how you have done it.

Uploading your bouquets would be ideal. Attach them to the post. Ther is guide to attching things in my signature.

bazzg
27-10-15, 13:36
Firstly i scanned for sat channels then i went to last scanned and when i got EG:BBC1 i pressed menu went to add to Bouquet and Favorites and did this till i got all my fav channels sorted from 5001-5073 see pic of FAV list :)for channels from 5001 - 50016 could not manage to do the way you said so please find phone photos also i added last scanned and EPG thanks454194542045421