PDA

View Full Version : [MB Premium Micro] Pause button doesn't work

aido
22-10-15, 18:51
Just a quick one I noticed with the new MB Micro last night.

On my XP1000 and LX3 I just press the play / pause button to pause live TV and start off time shift - if I press the same button on the MB Micro handset (guessing they're all the same manufacturer as they're all pretty much the same remote) I just get the not allowed box displayed on screen.

A HDD is configured and mounted in all the right places.

What I have found is that the Timer button immediately below the play / pause button seems to work as the pause button instead though which is weird.

I'm not sure if it's doable but is it just a case of incorrect button mapping causing this?

It's a brand new box with a fresh install of 3.2.015 last night and no settings restore.

Thanks in advance,

aido
22-10-15, 18:55
I just tried via Open Webif and the full remote and it does the same thing as the real remote - pressing pause just gives the not allowed symbol and pressing timer seems to pause the current channel.

abu baniaz
22-10-15, 19:10
Can you enable debug logs, restart receiver. repeat process and then upload the debug logs.

It may/may not be an issue which can be resiolved simply.

aido
22-10-15, 19:38
I've just enabled debug logs and rebooted via Open Webif but it hasn't come back yet - i'm physically back down there tomorrow so I'll scope it out then and get the logs sent over :)

Sicilian
23-10-15, 05:43
Thanks for letting us know, we'll check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aido
23-10-15, 07:51
I'll be down there at 10ish mate (the box is a new install at my mums place) so will get the debug logs when there - once it's in timeshift the rewind and fast forward seemed to work fine so just the pause mapping was wonky.

aido
23-10-15, 11:09
Here we go, hopefully this will help:

Thanks in advance :)

aido
04-11-15, 22:30
Updated the box to build 21 while I was down there today, the pause button still doesn't work and I enabled debug logs again and it shows that it's seeing the button as Play but just doesn't seem to do anything still?

The Timer button has changed in the more recent builds and now doesn't pause either

Sicilian
04-11-15, 23:37
This will be fixed soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sicilian
11-11-15, 12:44
Play/pause button fixed.

Timer button fixed.

Fixed in drivers, being tested now. Should be in next build.

aido
11-11-15, 13:33
Awesome news, thanks for the update mate :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sicilian
11-11-15, 18:36
Was fixed in drivers, I'm hoping to get the plugin button mapped too, all should be in next release build.

aido
11-11-15, 23:35
If it helps I've just been down and set up a site to site VPN down at the folks so I can get constant access to their MB box and any logs now :)