PDA

View Full Version : [GI-XPEED LX3] Crashing after 3.2.014 update

roybach
20-10-15, 14:43
Re flashed with USB , Open Vix 3.2.014 on my GI Xpeed Lx2,.
First Problem - Unable to download PLUGINS - Resolved following Sicilian's post on the problem ,Thanks.
Commenced setup - no problems and FTP working ,
Two hours later- Crashed ,screen stuck on Nasa picture with spinning Vix.
Restarted using on/off switch
PLUGINS now showing "No New Plugins available"
FTP not connecting
Mgcamd 138 still going to sleep on its own despite the change of files.
Haven't seen the annoying "software update running in the background" message yet thank goodness.
Can't post logs due to FTP not working. Logs sent from STB but doubt that the facility is working either.
Is there an end in sight to these annoying glitches?

Larry-G
20-10-15, 16:09
Why don't you just set your logs to save to a external USB stick ?. That way you don't need to FTP in to retrieve them. As for the send feature in the logs manager I honestly don't think any one even monitors the email account that was setup to use any more.

Sicilian
20-10-15, 16:15
Why don't you just set your logs to save to a external USB stick ?. That way you don't need to FTP in to retrieve them. As for the send feature in the logs manager I honestly don't think any one even monitors the email account that was setup to use any more.

The account has just been cleaned out so logs can be looked at again.

Roderik
20-10-15, 17:12
Hi Flashed to 3.2.014 but not posible to download plugins getting an error saying please check openvix or world of satellite,but cant find an answer on the site regarding this problem??, anyone an answer? many thanks in advance

Larry-G
20-10-15, 17:16
As has been mentioned multiple times today. FTP to etc/opkg/ and delete the ocram feed, you want want to keep a backup for later if you wish. Then just reboot the box and you should have access to the images feeds again.

Roderik
20-10-15, 17:17
Okay many thanks for the quik respond

harryoz
20-10-15, 17:22
this does not solve the problem, it needs sorting out!!!!

Larry-G
20-10-15, 17:24
this does not solve the problem, it needs sorting out!!!!

Learn to read why don't you. I was not responding to the op but to the question from Roderick who could not access the feeds from a fresh flash.