PDA

View Full Version : Blue HD menu partially off screen.

Scotsman
20-10-15, 13:00
Hi,

Using the GI LX2 with the Blue HD skin. It works fine with my 50" plasma but I have now upgraded my TY to a 55" 4K LED TV.

The Channel guide looks like it displays ok and the TV picture looks ok but if I bring up the Menu or Bouquet list then it is displayed too far to the left and also looks like its being chopped at the top also.

Anyway to fix this?

Thanks.

Sicilian
20-10-15, 13:02
1) Turn off overscan on your TV. or
2) Menu > Setup > System > User Interface > position setup.

Scotsman
20-10-15, 13:11
Thanks for the reply.

I did try position set up but couldn't get it to work.

When I used the setting to move to the right the test pattern flicker on and off but you couldn't really see it. When I went to move away from the setting it then showed the test pattern with the message asking to confirm I wanted to discard the changes. I could see that the test pattern was too far to the right so I quit without saving.

I then went back in to the setting and got it to shown the test pattern by changing the value by 1 and it looked like it was positioned correctly. But the Menu is still too far to the left that half of the men text is cut off. As I said tho, the guide displays just fine.

Sicilian
20-10-15, 13:12
Simply turn off overscan on your TV, its the easiest option.

judge
20-10-15, 13:14
Turn off overscan on the TV. Pity to ruin the pic on your new TV by compensating for overscan.

Scotsman
20-10-15, 13:22
Cool, will turn it off when I get home - thanks guys