PDA

View Full Version : Vu duo 2 recording problem

willal
17-10-15, 17:46
Hi
I have a new vu+ duo2 with 2 twin dvb-s tuners and 1tb hdd fitted by shop(WOS). I am running VIX image 3.2.09
My problem is when I start a recording I get a black screen when I change channels. in other words I can't watch a channel and record at the same time.
I have 36v motorised system and v-box. I have tuners A&B connected to twin lnb on my motorised dish and tuners C&D to twin lnb on a fixed dish.
Motorised system works ok and I have good signals on all 4 tuners. I have tried several tuning configurations but the problem persists. My old duo+ worked fine on the same system,
I am probably missing something and would be grateful for any help or advice.
Thanks in advance

Ashley69
17-10-15, 18:52
This happened to me today. Even though I had 2 spare tuners all channels were blank. Restarted the box and tried again and now it seems ok.

abu baniaz
17-10-15, 19:15
Are you using CCcam, if so which version? Ever since the Heartbleed SSL fix, you need to be using 2.30 for multi tuner receivers.

psionguy
25-10-15, 10:20
I have had to move away from cccam 2.30, as it keeps on stopping for no reason, on firmware 3.2.015.

DaMacFunkin
25-10-15, 10:39
Going forward you are all going to have to use Oscam, Cccam is a closed source project so when problems arise with a really old closed project not working properly on a constantly evolving and improving open project that might be how it has to stay.
I can certainly see Cccam being removed from the VIX feeds in the near future.