PDA

View Full Version : [MB Premium Twin HD] Imdb search no results

H-Man
17-10-15, 07:39
Hi, Imdb search is not giving any search results for any movies when trying to do search. I think this wasn't working with previous version either. So it has been going on quite a while...

H-Man
25-10-15, 07:11
In the epg there is almost always prefix in Finnish "Elokuva:" (In English = Movie:) before the title of the movie. Could this be the reason that the Imdb search doesn't recognize name? One channel is showing movie titles in the epg without that prefix and then Imdb search actually works...

Rob van der Does
25-10-15, 07:30
That may very well be the reason; after all IMdB is in English.
I use IMdB quite often, and it works fine.

Partymack711
12-02-16, 12:42
Hi,

It's been picked up elsewhere but doesn't look like IMDB is working. It finds title makes but when you click details it always says "no results found".

Is it possibly to uninstall and reinstall it or is there something else going on?

Willmoore
12-02-16, 13:18
It has been reported by a number of people on another thread. Not sure if it's a bug or a local problem but those 'in the know' have not responded.

Partymack711
12-02-16, 16:05
Yep - that's why I reposted here.. To try get a response!

It's a handy tool, I recently switched from OpenATV and I used it all the time there.

Be great if OpenVix could restore it....

bellejt
12-02-16, 18:27
still not working in new image 036.Was very usefull and now gone.

adm
12-02-16, 21:44
I can confirm its not working on my Extrend 10k, Vix image build 036

Request a IMDb search and a window appears with "Query IMDb with nnnn" where nnnn is the name of the film
The window will then display a list of 'Ambiguous results - Please select a matching entry' where the name of the film is the first listed - at the bottom of the screen it says "IMDb Download Complete"

In every instance selecting anything from the list results in 'No details found' and a IMDB Re-Download complete message at the bottom of the window.

It looks as from the UK that some of IMDb is working but then it fails to find any more information. Is it IMDb returning the message 'No details found' or is it the latest image(s) generating the messages?