PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Zgemma crashes on multiple boxes

hetster
15-10-15, 21:22
Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on some major issues me and a few others are having. I use openvix on every box i have had and used it with no problems for around 18 months now. everything was great odd crash here and there but nothing to write home about. since 3.2 005 upwards crashes have been getting more frequent and now there seems to a major issue in that no matter what version openvix i use within 24 hours the box starts to crash and wipes CCcam info from etc folder. you can then no longer also ftp as it says there are folders missing "Response: 500 OOPS: vsftpd: not found: directory given in 'secure_chroot_dir':/var/share/empty
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server".
i thought it was just me but i have had 17 people contact me in the last 7 days with same issue. i have tried flashing from scratch with a clean openvix from openvix site i have tried an image restore i have tried installing hades and appollo and they all do the same thing. run great for a few hours then start to crash and cams go missing and cant ftp into box.. its right accross all images and all boxes (they are all zgemmas by the way. cloud ibox's seem unafected).
what could cause something to get corrupted and then be carried accross a reflash.
the issue seems to be widespread on zgemma boxes

judge
15-10-15, 21:28
ViX do not release images for cheap Zgemma clone boxes.
Thread closed. Maybe contact your supplier for refunds...