PDA

View Full Version : Some recordings show just a black screen

Boojieben
15-10-15, 21:13
Sometimes my recordings don't record the channel properly. Instead of being the 60mins of content I had set a timer for it says the recording is 300 minutes and when I open it I get a few seconds of black screen and then it flicks back to the movies. This seems to only happen with HD channels but these automatically sit on top of my SD channels so I have no choice. Anyone seen this before?

Boojieben
15-10-15, 21:37
Interestingly I've just been playing around and have managed to get separate bouquets for HD and SD channels. I have a FTA HD channel recording and because of this I can't view and other HD channel. I just get a black screen.

Bazzer
15-10-15, 21:55
What box and image are u using and how many tuners etc, more info would help

Boojieben
15-10-15, 22:27
It's a solo2 twin tuner running Helios

jassie
17-10-15, 21:56
I've got the same problem with solo2, on an older vix, updated to 3.2.013 and still problems. The receiver can't record an encrypted programme whilst watching another, fta seems ok:confused:

I'm using ccam 2.2.1 which was suggested for multi tuner receivers which is going well in my duo2:)

judge
17-10-15, 23:12
I'm using ccam 2.2.1 which was suggested for multi tuner receivers which is going well in my duo2:)
If using cccam, 2.3.0 is recommend for multi tuner receivers.

jassie
17-10-15, 23:44
If using cccam, 2.3.0 is recommend for multi tuner receivers.

sorry mate, I just got mixed up between the two that I've used:p

abu baniaz
18-10-15, 00:05
Please note:

Thread will be moved to the ViX-Team-Images-Support-Discussion section. It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespective of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section)!

No harm has been done, no need to apologise. Please bear in mind for future support questions.