PDA

View Full Version : No sound when switching from Satellite To DTT channels on Duo2

jgc115
12-10-15, 22:23
When switching from Satellite channel to DTT channel I have no sound on DTT channel but then switching to another DTT channel solves the problem. When I switch back to a Satellite channel I have sound on the Satellite channel. So problem is only when I go from Sat to DTT.

Anybody any idea what this could be, Vuplus drivers???

Duo2 with latst Vix 3.2.10 - Box has 3 x Sat Tuners and one USB DTT Tuner using dib0700 drivers. This also happens using Vuplus Turbo USB tuner.

Thanks in advance!

:confused:

cactikid
13-10-15, 00:48
not just on duo 2 ,i just use the audio button and change stream to get sound back.

redbellied
13-10-15, 12:33
I get this on a duo 2_as well, tried vix and openatv but it was the same problem on both images, I use play TV tuner.

DaMacFunkin
13-10-15, 12:34
I have sundtek usb dvb-t2 tuner on duo2 and I have no such problems when tuning from sat to terrestrial, but I am using the VU+ drivers from May, maybe you could try them?

jgc115
13-10-15, 14:12
I have sundtek usb dvb-t2 tuner on duo2 and I have no such problems when tuning from sat to terrestrial, but I am using the VU+ drivers from May, maybe you could try them?

I'm using the play TV usb tuner but I bought a vuplus turbo usb and I was very surprised when I had the same problem with this.
Is it OK to use vuplus drivers from May on latest Vix? If so where can I get them and what folder do I FTP them in to?