PDA

View Full Version : How to setup AutobouquetsMaker for FreeView HD using OpenViX

world-of-satellite.co.uk
12-10-15, 13:15
Hope this video helps many OpenViX users, guide is done for FreeView HD, but could be used for any provider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qksqynhDdVA

EMJB
10-12-16, 23:13
At 28 seconds into this video, the options beneath the Freeview area seem to allow you to select which bouquets are to be generated. However when I go to this page (/.../ ABM / Providers) using 4.2.21 these options do not appear. Have they been removed, or am I doing something wrong?

EMJB

abu baniaz
10-12-16, 23:18
At 28 seconds into this video, the options beneath the Freeview area seem to allow you to select which bouquets are to be generated. However when I go to this page (/.../ ABM / Providers) using 4.2.21 these options do not appear. Have they been removed, or am I doing something wrong?

EMJB

Is your ABM config mode simple or expert? Expert mode allow other functions. P.S going to look at your lamedb files in a minute.

EMJB
11-12-16, 09:25
Yes, I was on Simple - must have missed that step, or not saved it, when working through the video. Those options seem to address my comments elsewhere about multiple HD bouquets.

Sorry to waste your time.

EMJB

abu baniaz
22-08-18, 14:32
OpenViX had a menu re-shuffle since the video was made almost three years ago. Service Searching was renamed to "Tuner config". This is where ABM and all tuning/scanning/scanning plugins reside.