PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Config] Missing channels on 007 / duo2

frozenfire
04-10-15, 10:53
Hi guys.
Have had this problem for the last few months. Most channels are ok but some are missing description/epg.
for example, if i press 'tv' to get the channel list up, then i select 'kids' - cartoon network and cn+1 and boomerang and 5 others have no information to show whats on.
if i double click them the channel zaps and works fine and even when i press 'ok' for the quick infobar it does tell me whats on!
pressing epg on this channel also draws a blank.

anyone know whats up?
Its also on,
universal
syfy
s4c
DMAX
cbs reality
tlc
sony tv
gold
BEN
true drama
QUEST
watch
food network
BT Sport 1
BT Sport europe
premier sports
LFCTV
Boxnation
ID
EDEN+1
MTV Live
and a few more........

I have recently reflashed due to an unknown issue and am back up and running with latest image yet still have this problem.

thanks for your help,

frozenfire
04-10-15, 11:09
And 1 more question possibly related to this.

If I was to rescan (auto or blind) to maybe remedy my problem, Does rescanning also solve problems when you have lost channels (when sly change frequencies) OR, Does a simple scan with autobouquetsmaker solve this?

My understanding was that when you flash a new image etc and you should then do a scan for all channels and then do bouquets scan that then sorts the channels into a channel list?
But I just read somewhere that you dont need to rescan tuner, just rescan autobouquets?

frozenfire
04-10-15, 11:12
HAHA fixed myself by accident.
I rescan bouquets and all epg info is back up. I have also set it to scan everyday now.

Would still like an explanation as to how this works though, why was the info missing in the first place?