PDA

View Full Version : Live Football via Ts media or Kodi

crx
26-09-15, 11:12
I've been trying to watch some live football via the streams in Kodi or Ts media but not having any luck getting them to work. Movies work fine with both but just no luck with the football and I've went through every addon etc on both, is there any other options to watch live sports via the duo 2 and solo 2?

Thanks for any help

duoduo
27-09-15, 08:12
You should consider investing in a android box, vpn and try and get an account with nbc sports or premier league pass (use Google). You will have no joy with the satellite receivers for footy (3pm games).

DaMacFunkin
27-09-15, 10:04
Your joking... we watched Man UTD v Sunderland in perfect HD via satellite at 3pm yesterday, i have spent all week getting premier league pass work at my house and it is rubbish, if that is subscription quality HD then they can keep it, i'm just glad i only purchased a week.
p.s. OP, drop TS media, the reason you can't get good streams is because there isn't any, if you want it pay for it, there are loads of satellite packages available from around europe that show 3pm matches, try Canal+ Poland, they have good movie channels with english audio as well.

duoduo
27-09-15, 20:56
Setanta isn't guaranteed to show every single epl 3pm each week, just one game. NBC sports shows every game in 720 and is super reliable. European sat packages is going to involve quite abit of outlay, bigger dish motor subscription etc etc. Trust me, look into my suggestion.

Also DaMacFunkin, we don't know if OP is even in Republic of Ireland like yourself :D to get Setanta..

DaMacFunkin
28-09-15, 09:46
Who said anything about setanta, I specifically quoted C+ Poland as they have some good deals available and any one with a sky dish should be able to turn it a little bit to get 19.2.
I just know that what they call 720 streaming looks P poor on a 65 inch 4k tv, I have tried the built in apps and fire TV with premier league pass and nbc and I think I would rather listen to it on the radio.

duoduo
28-09-15, 17:46
How did you get a vpn to work on amazon fire so you could watch nbc sports? I use my Ouya box which works absolutely fine, with English commentary.

bartjunited
01-10-15, 11:36
You should consider investing in a android box, vpn and try and get an account with nbc sports or premier league pass (use Google). You will have no joy with the satellite receivers for footy (3pm games).

I have a MX3 box.
what vpn do you use and do you need a static IP address
I assume you mean you need a IPTV account?
NBC Sports Extra coverage is generally really good
have you had luck with this?

bartjunited
01-10-15, 11:36
Who said anything about setanta, I specifically quoted C+ Poland as they have some good deals available and any one with a sky dish should be able to turn it a little bit to get 19.2.
I just know that what they call 720 streaming looks P poor on a 65 inch 4k tv, I have tried the built in apps and fire TV with premier league pass and nbc and I think I would rather listen to it on the radio.

I assume here you need your dish to rotate or move it to pick up european sats??

duoduo
01-10-15, 13:03
I have a MX3 box.
what vpn do you use and do you need a static IP address
I assume you mean you need a IPTV account?
NBC Sports Extra coverage is generally really good
have you had luck with this?

Hi buddy

I use private Internet access, very reliable. You need an actual account so not talking iptv.

bartjunited
01-10-15, 13:05
Where can I create an nbc account?
Thinking of using unlocator for vpn

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

duoduo
01-10-15, 14:38
Have a look on Google mate, sorry I can't be much more open than this. Not sure about that vpn only used the one mentioned previously.