PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] favourites and setanta

delboy13
23-09-15, 13:11
am using latest vix image and i used to get setanta before but now i have added a few channels to favourites.xml setanta not showing. is it because favourites change channel numbering and i take it setanta hack is for certain channel numbers. i got premier not sure if that is uk or irish

abu baniaz
23-09-15, 14:44
If you can upload your favourites.xml file and a debug log including your ABM operation, it may be possible to work out what is not/going on.

All ABM support requests should have logs attached.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-ABM-support-questions

mann
23-09-15, 20:06
am using latest vix image and i used to get setanta before but now i have added a few channels to favourites.xml setanta not showing. is it because favourites change channel numbering and i take it setanta hack is for certain channel numbers. i got premier not sure if that is uk or irish

Hi while in you channel list press red button on your remote and this will bring up a ALL channels list then navigate through them to channel/s you are after,when your on said channel press menu on remote and select add to bouquet press okay on remote and move said channel to your favorites list

abu baniaz
23-09-15, 20:30
Although the advice in post 3 to select a channel from the all services menu are fine, they are out of context with regards to making bouquets with ABM. The changes will be lost next time ABM runs.

delboy13
02-12-15, 13:51
finally had some time today to look at this, here is my favourites.xml im guessing mabe because cabe and sat in same one maybe is the reason

<favourites>
<name>List</name>
<sections>
<section number="1">My Favourites</section>
<section number="100">Entertainment</section>
<section number="200">Movies</section>
<section number="300">Music</section>
<section number="400">Sports</section>
<section number="500">News</section>
<section number="600">Documentaries</section>
<section number="700">Kids</section>
<section number="800">Other</section>
</sections>
<inserts>
<insert provider="cable_uk_virgin" source="126" target="1"></insert> <!-- Gold -->
<insert provider="cable_uk_virgin" source="127" target="2"></insert> <!-- Gold +1 -->
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="611" target="3"></insert> <!-- Disney Junior -->
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="618" target="4"></insert> <!-- Boomerang +1 -->
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="619" target="5"></insert> <!-- Cartoonito -->
</inserts>
<bouquets>
<main>1</main> <!-- 0 or 1 -->
<sections>0</sections> <!-- 0 or 1 -->
</bouquets>
</favourites>

abu baniaz
02-12-15, 14:04
Attach your debug log please.

delboy13
22-01-16, 23:37
better late than never

abu baniaz
22-01-16, 23:58
action -> SetupActions ok
[ABM-config] level: simple
[ABM-config] providers: sat_282_sky_uk:sdcustom_meridian_north:36:|cable_u k_virgin:hd_00013_dvbc_uk:4:

You are in simple mode. Change to expert mode and enable the "include not-indexed channels" option.

delboy13
23-01-16, 13:23
finally sorted it in expert mode not indexed channels was already enabled, i enabled include channels not from configured sats or whatever it says and it sorted it