PDA

View Full Version : rf out

delboy13
18-09-15, 11:29
i was wondering is rf out the connection for sending signal to another tv. i know it would be same channel but i tried on my technomate nano but my tv would not pick up signal when i tried tuning it.

hullfc27
18-09-15, 12:04
have you switched the rf on via the remote?

delboy13
18-09-15, 15:09
Is there an option in menu somewhere for that , am using vix image

abu baniaz
18-09-15, 15:42
The receiver must have an RF modulator built in. If it does not, then you can use a separate modulator.

You can also use the Remote Channel Stream Converter plugin if you want one receiver to share tuner from other receiver.
If you have a Samsung TV, Pembo's application may be good for you too.

delboy13
18-09-15, 23:15
Will look at rf modulator, basically want channel that is on in lounge to be sent to bedroom TV aswell

snootyfox
15-10-15, 17:10
Will look at rf modulator, basically want channel that is on in lounge to be sent to bedroom TV aswell

As Asabu baniaz said, you may need a RF modulator. I use a Triax Tri link kit on my Solo2. (£45.75 from a well known online shopping site) WoS also do a cheaper Mercury one at £14.95. Haven't used this one.) I connect to the modulator with a scart cable from the solo2 and you'll need some coaxial to 'F type' cable connection converters to connect your outgoing coaxial cable. You can also set the channel to the sly default 68, which means you do not have to reconfigure your additional TVs. Works a treat. :cool: