PDA

View Full Version : Tv Link HELP!!

Hillroy
16-09-15, 22:12
I have recently purchased 2 x Xtrend ET9500 bokes. One box I have added a TV link to upstairs bedroom. All relevant cables and equipment was added and was working fine. So from video Scart output - RF Modulator - TV link plus - Upstairs tv. Literally overnight after 3 weeks it stopped working and screen at second tv had a bad picture and no sound. I have bought new RF modulator and scart leads even a new TV link and its still no better. I eventually bypassed everything and came from the satellite box scart to the main tv scart with still the same result but through HDMI its perfect. So I am thinking either set up for the video scart output needs changing somehow. I can't find these to change independently from changing the whole output settings. HELP is desperately needed as me and the wife are having to talk to each in bed and thats no good :)

Hillroy

TK4|2|1
17-09-15, 15:21
Does your terrestrial TV aerial connect into the modulator as well? If it does unplug it. If picture improves, change the modulator output to a different channel.

Hillroy
17-09-15, 18:27
No just the scart in from the satellite receiver then out to the TV link plus. Tried the changing channel on the modulator. I have eliminated everything and run the scart direct from the et9500 to scart in on main TV and it's still an awful picture and sound. That's what makes me think it's the settings on my set up. I know it's gonna be a reboot try but our lass will gob army if she loses the recordings......if it does that is