PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-2-SUPER] Screen/Display is zoomed in.

luffy
12-09-15, 17:05

Yesterday, my Technomate TM NANO 2 super was working perfectly, i come home today and find that my picture is zoomed in. The user inteface is perfectly fine, but the actual TV program picture is zoomed all the way in. I've tried grabbing a screenshot to show my problem, but the screenshot somehow shows the image in a manner that i want on my TV :confused:

The best way i can explain it is, if i was watching BBC News, the news ticker at the bottom which shows breaking news etc is not visible, because the box has zoomed into the presenter. I have over-scan disabled on my TV and have checked A/V settings which are the same exact settings i had yesterday.

Thank you for any help.

EDIT: I've taken a photo to explain it better.

mann
12-09-15, 22:05
If you have done all the obvious things then i would just cut my losses and do a complete clean reinstall it may be quicker rather than going round the houses the whole time...

Andy_Hazza
13-09-15, 07:04
Will be to do with your tv settings, nothing to do with the receiver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luffy
13-09-15, 09:55
Thanks guys for the help. Found out yesterday, my TV updated to its newest firmware :(, just did a factory reset of the TV and it fixed it. Could you please close this thread.