PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Custom bouquet update

shalin
11-09-15, 10:33
Hi Guys,

I have created my own Folders/bouquets.

For example MyMovies, MyChannels etc...
I have also removed a few bouquet that I don't want. For example removed Adult, International etc...

When doing bouquet updates, is there any way I can keep these folders/bouquet as it is? I want exact same channels as well in each bouquets. Only update if the channel frequency is now changed.

I have tried custom bouquet option but it does not give desired result. (It removes all other bouquets and does not even update selected bouquet).

Many thanks

abu baniaz
11-09-15, 11:09
How did you customise your bouquets?

Peterj
11-09-15, 11:53
When doing bouquet updates, is there any way I can keep these folders/bouquet as it is?

How are you doing updates?

shalin
11-09-15, 12:21
How did you customise your bouquets?

Using dreamboxEdit

shalin
11-09-15, 12:28
How are you doing updates?

Menu > Setup > Service Searching > AutobouquetMaker > Configure and then start scan.

Peterj
11-09-15, 12:44
Ahh, so you are using ABM (AutoBouquetsMaker) and after an ABM scan your other bouquets are gone?
Did you set ABM to expert mode and 'Keep all non-ABM bouquets' to yes?

shalin
11-09-15, 13:26
Ahh, so you are using ABM (AutoBouquetsMaker) and after an ABM scan your other bouquets are gone?
Did you set ABM to expert mode and 'Keep all non-ABM bouquets' to yes?

Yes tried that and the result is its does not update custom bouquet and adds lots of other bouquets that I don't want...

Peterj
11-09-15, 13:36
ABM will never update custom bouquets. It only updates it's own bouquets.
You probably have choosen more bouquets to generate in ABM that you don't want.
Post a log file (log made when scanning ABM) or screen dumps of the configuration of ABM.