PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] KodiDirect on new image

sataday
11-09-15, 09:48
I ungraded to new Vix image, but couldn't get KodiDirect plugin to load so have reverted back to Hades. I have read the other threads about it not working on new image. Is it going to be available soon on new image, or is there a work round, or do I just stick with hades where it works great?

Trial
11-09-15, 10:20
Hi,
what error did you get on 3.2? Missing eTPM? If yes ask the author when he removes this dependency. We cannot do anything about it.

ciao

ArowonA
11-09-15, 10:21
Mr Rob van der Does said it's better to ask about KodiDirect issues here
http://www.xtrend-alliance.com/index.php/forum/93-plugin-kodi-direct/ in this post http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?47462-Kodi-getting-terrible&p=370953&viewfull=1#post370953
Lets us know how you get on

sataday
11-09-15, 15:08
Got this reply from pcd, and it works.

"Please install this update manually (unzip and ftp):-

www.xtrend-al...&attach_id=9893
That may remove the error."

Thanks pcd.

Bazzer
11-09-15, 16:11
Better off getting a Firestick , KodiDirect is pants and then run Kodi from the stick . Million times better m8

Larry-G
11-09-15, 16:42
Better off getting a Firestick , KodiDirect is pants and then run Kodi from the stick . Million times better m8

could not have said it better my self.

sataday
11-09-15, 16:55
I don't know what you guys have got against KodiDirect. It does all I need it to do. I'm very happy with it.

Bazzer
11-09-15, 17:01
Ok m8 your choice just saying that the Firestick for Kodi is brilliant compared to Stb . I can watch two episode's of Chicago Fire while it's still trying to load on my box .:roflmao:

ArowonA
11-09-15, 17:14
@sataday, any chance you can re copy and post your link as it doesn't work.

Thanks

sataday
11-09-15, 17:39
ArowonA. Yes I've just realised you have to be signed in to that forum (see post #3) to get it.

Larry-G
11-09-15, 22:06
I don't know what you guys have got against KodiDirect. It does all I need it to do. I'm very happy with it.

Then you are very easily pleased. Kodidirect is not a patch on the real KODI and if you ever used KODI proper you would remove that trash from your box in a heart beat.

birdman
12-09-15, 01:54
ArowonA. Yes I've just realised you have to be signed in to that forum (see post #3) to get it.May be true, but the link doesn't work anyway, as the entire middle section has been replaced with "..."

Trial
12-09-15, 08:27
Hi,
with the link in the post above you come to the board and there it is easy to find because a topic named OpenVix 3.2. You can only download something if you are registered there.

ciao

abu baniaz
14-09-15, 23:48
Found this ipk, pretty sure there will be a newer one.

Rob van der Does
15-09-15, 05:41
This is the plugin as I updated it recently: 44704

It will be on the feeds of build 006 and beyond.

sataday
20-09-15, 09:40
@Bazzer
@Larry-G
Although KodiDirect is working for me now, I have decided to take your advice, and have just ordered a Firestick. I have been reading up about how to load Kodi, so looking forward to the challenge.

Larry-G
20-09-15, 09:53
@Bazzer
@Larry-G
Although KodiDirect is working for me now, I have decided to take your advice, and have just ordered a Firestick. I have been reading up about how to load Kodi, so looking forward to the challenge.

It could not be easier to sideload KODI to the fire tv stick, grab a copy of abdfire from here
http://www.jocala.com/ and you will be loaded in under 10 minutes from opening the box to firing up KODI for it's first run out.

Once you have KODI on the fire stick you can make life even easier by loading one of the many wizards such as the TVaddons wizard (used to be known as XBMC hub wizard) or the Blackbox wizard etc.

I would post instructions on how to do it but when I asked specifically for a fire TV section on the forum (way back when i was still a admin ) I was basically told no as the forum owner did not want a fire tv section.

Bazzer
20-09-15, 12:05
That's a pity Larry-G I am sure it would be a good section on the forum. Saying that once I had installed the Firestick I have not had one problem with it. Willmoore was exactly correct the wife loves it never known her so quiet :thumbsup: