PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Config] VU+ Solo2 EPG Issue

jjookk
10-09-15, 12:04
I have noticed that when I bring up the EPG and press OK on a program, the program then previews in the top right corner. However, when I scroll down the EPG and then eventually press EXIT the channel that I was previewing no longer shows and so the channel switches to the channel that I was watching before the EPG was brought up. Is there a way to keep the channel that is being previewed when pressing the EXIT button as it is quite annoying? I know this is a very small problem but help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Willmoore
10-09-15, 12:42
menu>setup>system>>epg>GraphicalEPG settings>channel preview mode ........ set to NO

jjookk
10-09-15, 13:32
menu>setup>system>>epg>GraphicalEPG settings>channel preview mode ........ set to NO

Thanks a lot, that solved my problem. Is it possible to also do this in the channel selection list which pops up when I press the UP/DOWN buttons? I tried changing the settings for Channel list preview to NO but now it zaps to the new channel and closes the channel selection list. Is it possible to keep the channel selection list open whilst zapping to the channel and staying on that channel when I press EXIT?

Thanks