PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue QUAD] Streaming Issue

spv4u
07-09-15, 21:07
Hi

I completed a clean install last night and updated 3.2.004 then configured the quad from fresh.

Everything is working fine apart from streaming.

If the unit is tuned to a channel say 101 and then I choose to stream that channel the stream opens fine and plays (both using openwebif and XBMC)

However if the unit is tuned to 101 and I select to stream 102 then the stream is blank (the image does not seam to zap the channel in the background) but if I then tune to 102 on the box the stream plays immediately.

If I select zap before stream this obviously works as it is changing the channel on the main unit.

Both tuners are configured fine as if I record channel 101 I can change to 102 without issue.

I hope that makes sense or someone can advise what the issue is

Thanks

spv4u
10-09-15, 20:06
OK I've been playing and can confirm the following.

If I use the FTA channels the second channel will stream fine it appears that if I want to stream a channel that is being decrypted using CCCAM then these streams fail.

Hope that helps isolate the issue, like I said I can tune and record separate encrypted channels so the tuners are configured fine.

DaMacFunkin
10-09-15, 20:27
You may have installed an older version of cccam, this has been covered many times in many threads.

spv4u
10-09-15, 20:37
I have 2.3.0-r4 from the feeds installed, i'll try removing and installing again

spv4u
10-09-15, 20:41
Nope still the same using 2.3.0-r4 and 2.2.1-r5

ciaran.oreilly
23-11-15, 12:21
I have the exact same problem as the OP with GB QUAD. Works fine on the box.

If I'm streaming and encrypted channel I have to zap to it first.

Any suggestions?