PDA

View Full Version : Help with "reboot loop" on Vu+ Zero

AHall
31-08-15, 19:46
Hi - I'm new to this sat box and need some help. box delivered and set up no problem. Then I downloaded Vu+ app on iPad to stream TV to iPad. This required the download of the Webinterface extension. I went into menu, plugins, and downloaded the extension. This required a reboot. Now it is in a loop with the error message stating software problem needs to reboot, but it just keeps replaying error message and then going to Hades Openvix screen and then back to error message. Menu or exit buttons not having any effect. I have switched off and unplugged but no luck.

Appreciate any help.

john doe
31-08-15, 20:22
this is a single tuner box, therefore using the app on ipad will stop the tuner on zero to work until you stop using the ipad.

what image are you on Hades or new 3.2

check your logs and if you can attach and someone will help.

AHall
31-08-15, 20:35
Thanks. I am on Hades. I have deleted the app from the iPad but still no change. I cannot get the log because the set top box is on a continual loop and the detail of the log is off the screen almost instantly.

simono5
31-08-15, 21:04
Can you access the root of the Zero from your PC?

Even if the box itself doesn't work...it may be on your network and you can get the logs from there.

Look in File Explorer under Network and see if its listed.

Sicilian
31-08-15, 21:13
USB reflash it, guides on openvix.co.uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john doe
01-09-15, 17:45
do as scillian says - re-flash