PDA

View Full Version : Ziggo softcam problem?

George Kildare
29-08-15, 16:41
I realise that rather than adding to the last thread, I should have started a new thread for this.

Although they are present in the channel list after a scan, I cannot view several of the Ziggo channels (e.g. the HD commercial channels). The epg information is fine, but the channels are blank.

I think the problem is setting the Softcam so that it can read my Ziggo Smartcard. It worked under OpenPLI.

I have loaded the CCcAM 2.3.0 plugin and there are several settings that I have no idea how to set. The "Common interface" setting is Slot 1 where my Smartcard is located, but the "Common Interface Assignment" setting states that no module was found in either Slot 1 or Slot 2.

I would be grateful for any help.

Huevos
29-08-15, 17:26
When you use an official CI+ cam, CCcam is not necessary.

But using the CI+ cam means only one channel can be decoded at a time. And may have other side effects such as your mentioned problem.

To decode multiple tuners, don't use the CI+ cam. Just place the subscription card directly in the internal card reader of the ET10K and use CCcam to read it.

George Kildare
29-08-15, 18:15
Very many thanks. CCcam seems to need a config file before it can be started. Is there a suitable config file for Ziggo CCcam available on the web? Should I revert to my backed up OpenPLI image and copy it from there?

Huevos
29-08-15, 19:10
You should be able to use your previous config. If that does not work let us know.