PDA

View Full Version : VU+ Duo2

bazovcarlisle
29-08-15, 00:33
As title wanted a Vu+ Duo2 with or without HDD Cash waiting thanks

shotgun1
03-09-15, 13:28
As title wanted a Vu+ Duo2 with or without HDD Cash waiting thanks

Hi, I'm selling a Vu+ Duo2 that has 1 twin satellite tuner (2 x DVB-S tuners), 1 cable tuner and a 1TB hard disk. It was bought in May from WoS and comes with original box, accessories and invoice. Is as new and in excellent condition.

bazovcarlisle
03-09-15, 13:57
Don't really need the cable tuner pal as can't get it where I live will offer £250 delivered for the box with or without the HDD if interested lmk pal thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shotgun1
03-09-15, 16:28
Hi, without the cable tuner [but including HDD] I'd sell for £265 inc. delivery if interested.

bazovcarlisle
03-09-15, 17:03
£260 is my max pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bazovcarlisle
04-09-15, 18:43
Any pics pal

abu baniaz
04-09-15, 23:00
Anybody selling should start a for sale thread compliant with rules. Pictures etc.

Rules are there to protect everyone.

Anybody selling should upload pictures with their goods so people know what is on offer.

wullboy
04-09-15, 23:11
Then why have a " wanted section" if what you are saying is, if any body wants to by a box.... then you will have to wait until someone is selling one.... doesn't make sense to me.. ????

Jasonbastow22
04-09-15, 23:30
Hi you still got box for sale

bazovcarlisle
04-09-15, 23:42
lol i only want the box so have tried inboxing but inbox is full

abu baniaz
04-09-15, 23:49
Post 7 amended.

What does not make sense to me is why some people post a for sale thread. When there is interest, post made to say advertised elsewhere. Then the thread is asked to be closed.

Then the same person starts another for sale thread soon afterwards.

Anybody being offered a receivcer for sale by PM should report the PM. The forum does not take a "cut", there is no reason to hide the offer. Think why somoene would want to hide the fact that they are selling something to you?

shotgun1
05-09-15, 00:23
Any pics pal

shotgun1
05-09-15, 00:26
Hi you still got box for sale
Hi Jason, yes I still have the box and have attempted to create a for sale thread with photos. It should hopefully appear by the morning.

wullboy
05-09-15, 09:21
Post 7 amended.

What does not make sense to me is why some people post a for sale thread. When there is interest, post made to say advertised elsewhere. Then the thread is asked to be closed.

Then the same person starts another for sale thread soon afterwards.

Anybody being offered a receivcer for sale by PM should report the PM. The forum does not take a "cut", there is no reason to hide the offer. Think why somoene would want to hide the fact that they are selling something to you?

It wont make sense if you cant fully understand the thread in the place.. Re-check the rules ???

abu baniaz
05-09-15, 13:17
Look here Blueboy, any issues with a Moderator must be raised with Admin. While I am a moderator, I will not allow people to dupe others using the forum.

You had a for sale thread for you Duo2 in which you asked for the thread to be closed because you had sold it elsewhere. Admin closed it and moved it to the closed sales section. Anther one of your threads got heated. I got into a debate with another moderator, who then dumped the thread. I have moved it back.

This is the closed sale thread of yours: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?47416-Vu-duo-2-with-2-twin-tuners-1tb-hard-drive&p=372149&viewfull=1#post372149

A question mark is used to ask a question. An exclamation is to emphasise a statement. You made the same error in your long sale thread which was closed. Incorrect useage of question marks casued confusion for some. I wll sanitise the the arguments when I return from work and move it back to the closed sales section.

Here is a rule for you:
10. No arguing with mods (if you have any dispute PM an administrator)

I appreciate that you may have more than one receiver that you want to sell. Good luck with it.

wullboy
05-09-15, 14:48
Look here Blueboy, any issues with a Moderator must be raised with Admin. While I am a moderator, I will not allow people to dupe others using the forum.

You had a for sale thread for you Duo2 in which you asked for the thread to be closed because you had sold it elsewhere. Admin closed it and moved it to the closed sales section. Anther one of your threads got heated. I got into a debate with another moderator, who then dumped the thread. I have moved it back.

This is the closed sale thread of yours: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?47416-Vu-duo-2-with-2-twin-tuners-1tb-hard-drive&p=372149&viewfull=1#post372149

A question mark is used to ask a question. An exclamation is to emphasise a statement. You made the same error in your long sale thread which was closed. Incorrect useage of question marks casued confusion for some. I wll sanitise the the arguments when I return from work and move it back to the closed sales section.

Here is a rule for you:
10. No arguing with mods (if you have any dispute PM an administrator)

I appreciate that you may have more than one receiver that you want to sell. Good luck with it.

spot on with the last bit m8 !!!

bazovcarlisle
17-09-15, 23:06
Bump still looking:confused::confused: