PDA

View Full Version : kodidirect won't work!

muttleytheplug
28-08-15, 13:33
Hi guys,
Just wonder if anyone can help me please?. I have just installed the new open vix image, openvix-3.2.003 on my vu+ duo2 box and when I go to plugins/extensions and install kodidirect afterwards I get the message "kodidirect cannot import name eTPM" and so doesn't work. Any suggections would be greatfully received thank you..........

Bazzer
28-08-15, 13:54
I believe the etpm was removed by the Mods not worth using anyway I went and bought a Amazon Firestick well worth it

Trial
28-08-15, 19:07
Hi,
eTPM was for clone protection of Dreamboxes. Ask the author to remove this dependency.

ciao

muttleytheplug
29-08-15, 20:23
thanks to you both, I'm now using xbmc instead that works fine after a few tweaks, cheers anyway.......

gerinemo
29-08-15, 20:58
Also installed kodi and got the same message
Now any time I go to plugins I get that message
I cant uninstall the plugin as it is not in the list I did do a restore backup and still have the same message after the restore so a bit dissapointed that the restore backup did not really work as the backup was made before trying kodi
Now every time I go to plugins I see this warning that some plugins are not available
Any one know how I can get rid of this plugin after a failed install or do I need to reflash the image
Thanks
EDIT :
Should probably have said this is on a Vu+duo2 with vix 3.2.003 :-)

birdman
30-08-15, 00:58
Also installed kodi and got the same message
Now any time I go to plugins I get that message
I cant uninstall the plugin as it is not in the listLogin to the command line and run:
opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodidirect

gerinemo
30-08-15, 08:05
Thanks birdman that worked
Cheers :-)

shalin
06-09-15, 13:17
how to run command line please?

shalin
06-09-15, 13:18
Login to the command line and run:
opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodidirect

how to run command line please?

birdman
06-09-15, 19:58
how to run command line please?You need to login to the system using telnet (or ssh).
You can use Putty on Windows to do either of these.

For MS Windows Putty may de obtained from:
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html