PDA

View Full Version : [Rytec/RyVIX-XMLTV] RYTEC Manual install using DE image

2Hot
19-12-10, 09:44
Hi Rytec,

I am using DE image which I loved and wont like to change. As you all know the DE server is down and even when not down do not have plugin forthe amazing Rytec.

Is there a way to manually install your plugin in DE image using ftp?

Thanks for the amazing work.

pooface
19-12-10, 09:50
Why not use blackhole image? It's made by the de team, except they're now called blackhole, and don't have ccam available for download from their addons server. I think they also state they have rytec epg data available...

Can I just ask what's so superior on this image you won't change?

Sent by my phone

2Hot
20-12-10, 02:31
Thanks for your response pooface. I have tried the latest version of BH on my VU+duo and I find so many things annoying. Like the ecm is displayed in nan and I have issues with some channels delaying for up to 2mins to open, some wouldn't just open at some time and then open whenever it likes...

I am no longer sure whenever channels failed to clear if its due to network issue, card issue or image issue.

Moreso, having ecm in nan serves no purpose. Why cant they leave it displayed in format we can relate with?

pooface
20-12-10, 09:25
Thanks for your response pooface. I have tried the latest version of BH on my VU+duo and I find so many things annoying. Like the ecm is displayed in nan and I have issues with some channels delaying for up to 2mins to open, some wouldn't just open at some time and then open whenever it likes...

I am no longer sure whenever channels failed to clear if its due to network issue, card issue or image issue.

Moreso, having ecm in nan serves no purpose. Why cant they leave it displayed in format we can relate with?

Reason why it is displayed as nan, is because you're using an old version of cccam... Use 2.2 or 2.2.1. These both display the correct ecm time. The problem is to do with versions before 2.2 being incompatible with the front processor of oe 1.6. The de image is based on oe 1.5, not 1.6...

As for the rest of your questions, those cannot be answered here, as that is too close to breaking rule number 3...

Anyway, aren't there pre-compiled epg.dat files for all of rytec sources that work with the dream-elite image? Can't you use them?

[Edit]
Also changed your topic, as the question has nothing to do with RyVIX Satmate, so changed it to Rytec/RyVIX-XMLTV...