PDA

View Full Version : monoblock dual lnb

deejayandyb
19-08-15, 19:35
Hi there i am looking for some advice i have bought a nikkai dual monoblock lnb to get hotbird 13e and astra 19.2. I have installed the lnb to my zone 2 satellite dish fist question is will the zone 2 dish work in the north west of england or do i need a bigger dish like a 80cm dish.

i have set the dish to hotbird and put the lnb in the clamp looking at the dish i have clamped the right hand side that is on hotbird i have raised the left hand side for astra 19.2. The problem i am having is i can only get hotbird satellite and nothing on astra. i will try and explain my setup the best i can here goes lol

i have a normal satellite dish for 28.2 everything working fine. tuner A is setup as follows diseqc a.b.c. A is 28.2 B is hotbird C is 19.2 astra tuner b not configured. when i try and do a autobouquets search i get the message timeout for tuner lock only when it tries to find the astra channels. I hope you can understand eveything any help would be grapeful thanx andy:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: