PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-C] ABM Channels not in correct groups. Cable xml file?

ginkster
16-08-15, 21:32
Has any of you good members got an up to date cable xml file? Or can someone tell me how to edit the file for future reference.

I know this has been posted elsewhere but I got sky arts hd and both nat geo hd in the wrong sections. I have downloaded the cable xml file someone posted and ftp'd it over to the box but still no good even after a fresh reflash. And I have spent the past 2 hours messing around with the box and scrolling the internet.

My box is a vu duo2 and I'm running hades 018. Net ID 015

If anyone can help me out I would be grateful :)

TIA

abu baniaz
16-08-15, 21:37
EDIT:
Invalid link removed

ginkster
16-08-15, 22:02
I tried all that buddy but still no good even after I reflashed the box. The channels are still in the wrong sections :(

abu baniaz
16-08-15, 23:34
Please upload a debug log. You must post a log that captures you running ABM.

It would be great if you coud specify which channels are in the wrong place. It may be that there has been another change.

Name of channel
Current number
Expected number
current bouquet
expected bouquet

Just checked the file, it is correct. Describe step by step what you did. Maybe you did something wrong.
EDIT: The file was incorrect.

maxben
17-08-15, 00:45
Same here, a picture says a 1000 words :)

abu baniaz
17-08-15, 00:49
@Maxben, upload your virgin xml file please. This is so they can be compared.

maxben
17-08-15, 00:54
I'm pretty sure this is the one from the other thread

abu baniaz
17-08-15, 01:08
Erroneous test on my part. Sorry.

Please try this one.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?47227-ABM-Channels-not-in-correct-groups&p=369692&viewfull=1#post369692

maxben
17-08-15, 01:18
That's corrected it now m8, thanks

maxben
17-08-15, 01:26
Just spotted something else

BBC interactive and BBC Red Button are the wrong way around so I've just swapped the names around in the xml

abu baniaz
17-08-15, 02:12
Just spotted something else

BBC interactive and BBC Red Button are the wrong way around so I've just swapped the names around in the xml

"Red Button" section is not "BBC Red Button" section. Red Button section is for Red Button services such as Sports events, prime events. We were in process of adding test chanenls too, but that never progressed. Lraizer's Cable plugin finds them Cable finds them, ABM does not (yet).

ginkster
17-08-15, 03:55
Thanks abu the modified xml file worked :)

Hami
21-08-15, 10:19
Thanks abu the modified xml file worked :)

hi. is there any thread explaining how to add the modified file to my receiver

abu baniaz
21-08-15, 11:15
@Hami, your receiveris not supported here. Please seek support elsewhere.

Hami
22-08-15, 14:40
@Hami, your receiveris not supported here. Please seek support elsewhere.

i dont understand ? are they not what most others are using . sorry if i have posted something that shouldnt have been I am not really sure about the whole thing

abu baniaz
22-08-15, 15:29
i dont understand ? are they not what most others are using . sorry if i have posted something that shouldnt have been I am not really sure about the whole thing
The list of supported receivers is listed here: http://openvix.co.uk/
Your receiver is not supported on this forum. Please come back when you have a supported receiver and you will get support.