PDA

View Full Version : vu duo not connected to internet

salmon07
11-08-15, 12:15
hello every one I am a novice at these boxes I got a original vu duo recently and connected it up to my home network every thing was working ok did not know much about plugins and images and still don't but when I went to download plugins before I pressed the green button and a whole list of the appeared now if I go to plugins and press the green button I get a message on screen saying your vu duo is not connected to the internet check your settings I can get all my channels ok I can log into my box via telnet when I use dream box control center to log into the box it says (error 10057 in function send socket is not connected)I can see my computer and router connected but my vu duo is not connected when I type the ip address of my box into my web browser I says cannot find check ip address where as before if I done that I could connect to it can any one help me please cheers

salmon07
11-08-15, 12:16
forgot to mention it has avix image on it

richf176
11-08-15, 14:27
That message may be to do with firewall on computer

wullboy
11-08-15, 14:56
enable DHCP , reboot your box, go back in to the settings check your new ip addy, then go try plugins again ???

cactikid
11-08-15, 16:24
reboot box and router as sometimes needed to reconnect.

salmon07
11-08-15, 19:01
Will do and will post outcome thanks for replies

salmon07
17-08-15, 12:21
still says no internet connection can watch tv ok but cannot download plugins any help please sorry for late reply brain fried over it took a break from it for a few days thanks
ins