PDA

View Full Version : Kodi plugin on technomate nano se

hopscotty
10-08-15, 13:40
Hi everyone, I've got one of these boxes and I recently installed the kodi extension onto it. Initially the extension worked great with genesis , you-tube, sports devil etc, but now after a few updates nothing seems to work. I've tried un-installing it and I've even tried ftp-ing a older version over to the box with no success. It keeps coming back with errors, Can anyone point me in the right direction to finding the error logs or even how to get the kodi extension working again, I don't mind buying one of they android boxes but if there is an easy way to make it happen on my technomate box then i'd rather do it through that. Any help would be appreciated as i've looed through loads of posts and follow bys with no success thx...

Larry-G
10-08-15, 13:54
Hi everyone, I've got one of these boxes and I recently installed the kodi extension onto it. Initially the extension worked great with genesis , you-tube, sports devil etc, but now after a few updates nothing seems to work. I've tried un-installing it and I've even tried ftp-ing a older version over to the box with no success. It keeps coming back with errors, Can anyone point me in the right direction to finding the error logs or even how to get the kodi extension working again, I don't mind buying one of they android boxes but if there is an easy way to make it happen on my technomate box then i'd rather do it through that. Any help would be appreciated as i've looed through loads of posts and follow bys with no success thx...

If you really want to use kodi properly you should get a properly supported box, I use the amazon fire TV box / stick and a couple of the wetek play boxes although I personally prefer the amazon fire boxes / sticks.

The kodi plugin you are currently using is nothing but a emulator to allow patched plugins to work with enigma2 so any amount of things can go wrong and need updaing to restore the services you were watching.

gsc1ugs
10-02-17, 16:16
Is there plugin for browser for technomate nano 2t?

Flyingpig
14-02-17, 21:11
I am not sure why you would want Kodi on a sat box... A decent Kodi box will set you back £30,,,, £37 with a Bluetooth keyboard / mouse ..

If you get a sat box with kodi on it bot the sat and kodi wont be as good as a single native system. Shell out £30 and get a solely kodi box. Simples...