PDA

View Full Version : Satellite positioner plugin = Green software crash screen on VTI

vunoob
03-05-10, 14:16
Hi everyone. This is my first post on this forum.

I recently bought a VU+ duo however im having one problem with the latest VTI image.

After I install the satellite positioner plugin from the system plugins menu and try to run it I get a green crash log screen and the box resets. I tried many skins. I also tried resetting the box after installing the plugin. I have also reflashed and formatted the HDD but I still get a green screen. I dont get this green screen on Dreamelite or PLI. I would prefer to use VTI because I like the skins.

If someone has a clue? :confused:
Thanks

satmanbasil
03-05-10, 14:34
Hi mate

Just a question with regards to this Plugin why do u wanna use this when the vu already has its own built in positioner prog .. sounds like this must be clashing with your plugin i wud remove and look at the positioner set up.

regards
satmanbasil

vunoob
03-05-10, 14:58
Hi mate

Just a question with regards to this Plugin why do u wanna use this when the vu already has its own built in positioner prog .. sounds like this must be clashing with your plugin i wud remove and look at the positioner set up.

regards
satmanbasil

Hi m8. Yeh its the same plugin im talking about under the service searching menu (this software is already included in all the other images and is part of the system menu) . The VTI images dont have that positioner setup software installed by default so you have to get it from the VTI panel server.

satmanbasil
03-05-10, 15:30
Hi m8

I have VTi image on my vu+ check you can see this

Select ... Menu >>> scroll down to SetUp (keep scrolling down because U wont see it on First screen) then select Service Search

Now Select Turner Config (Tuner A )

Your Satellite positioner should be here

With Config simple Mode can be changed from DiSEqc A/B/A/D >> Positioner >>>>Single >>>>> Toneburst A/B or DiSEqc A/B

Just Edit the settings and confirm to save

Hope this is what your looking for

Regards

Satmanbasil

vunoob
03-05-10, 17:06
Hi thanks for your help mate, I got it working now anyway.

Sicilian
03-05-10, 18:10
Just tested the plugin here and its working fine.