PDA

View Full Version : Image

Blu-ray
07-08-15, 18:34
Can anyone tell me difference between Vix 4E2 Project & Openvix.?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mr. Mister
07-08-15, 18:41
No such thing as Vix 4E2//

Blu-ray
07-08-15, 18:46
I was just looking for a new stb when I come across this will load this New image Vix 4E2 Project or Openvix, Blackhole ect.

abu baniaz
07-08-15, 18:51
List of receivers supported by Vix team are listed here: http://openvix.co.uk/

Any other receiver is not supported by the Vix team.

Blu-ray
07-08-15, 18:59
Just thought it might have something to do with the New Vu+Solo 4K receiver. Can't see a well known satellite shop saying they can flash this image if it don't exist or it will be available soon seeing they also flash Openvix ect.

ArowonA
07-08-15, 19:04
Just been watching some of their tutorial videos, so is it a kid that's built a version of openvix and added some customisation?
I notice the domain is registered to a company that has had some bad reports on here.

rossi2000
07-08-15, 19:09
yes its a dodgey build for there own stock of recievers.
mostly that amiko crap.

abu baniaz
07-08-15, 19:14
A reputable retailer does not create an image with a name similar to another so taht he can decieve people that the receiver is supported by another team. People who go to that forum for the image get banned for asking support questions.

We only ban people here for clone/line talk and other serious rule breaches.

Just to make things clear, people are welcome on the forum wherever they buy their receiver from. Provided it is genuine and supported.

judge
07-08-15, 19:14
They've ripped off the image to install it on and sell inferior receivers.
I'd stay well clear of them.

Larry-G
07-08-15, 20:28
Can anyone tell me difference between Vix 4E2 Project & Openvix.?

simple difference, openvix is the only genuine image by the ViX team, the other is produced by a uk based retailer / conman in a attempt to dupe users into buying his machines with the false promise of vix support.