PDA

View Full Version : remote control

mikehunt43
07-08-15, 04:59
my remote has stopped taking to my giga quad.i tried the camera and the intra is still working.ive refashed the box and still does not workcan anyone help please thank you

Joe_90
07-08-15, 10:35
Is this the same as the Quad Plus remote? You have to press the GIGA button first, before it will operate the box.

mikehunt43
07-08-15, 12:11
Is this the same as the Quad Plus remote? You have to press the GIGA button first, before it will operate the box.

No m8 its not the same.ive had the box 218months and up till yesterday it worked fine. Batteries are good I think im going to take front off in case something had crawled and blocking ir.it does work every now and then but only 1 push

ronand
07-08-15, 14:47
My VU Uno recently stopped responding to the remote and to the buttons on the front of the box. I could bring it out of deep standby with the remote or the front panel power button but that was it. I couldn't see anything in the box that looked wrong to the eye so I replaced the box with a Solo2. The remote was fine and still works. The Uno is now a glorified file server. Your best bet is to borrow another remote or to try yours on another receiver to try to narrow down the problem (hopefully its just the remote).

mikehunt43
07-08-15, 15:00
You wont believe what stopped it working I brought a soundbar LG NB2430A .it was no good as bass was rubbish so I unplugged it and put on other side of the room.yes unplugged.my box worked upstairs and the other room in the house but not the room with my sat box.i unplugged tv xbox computers laptop mob phone any thing that could interfere .out of desperation I took this bar out the room and the remote worked again unreal.anyway thanks for your help and comments