PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] No numbers in infobar

varianjv
06-08-15, 00:43
Hi guys
Complete noob here.
Did a bit of reading over the last few weeks and finally decided to take the plunge.

Box configured with wifi, crossepg configured etc.
One thing I did notice though is that although the numbers are in the bouquet they are not in the info bar or the epg button
Am I missing something
Is there an option
I will add screenshots of what I mean

Basically in the screenshot to the left of the words RTE One I would expect to see the channel number

Any help would be great (I think last stage to convince my wife to over over to the new box :) 4410144102)

judge
06-08-15, 01:15
For first & second infobar:
Menu -> Setup -> System -> User Interface -> Settings -> Show channel number in infobar = yes.
Restart E2 for setting to kick in.

For G-EPG, not currently possible unless you use a plugin to create channel lists/bouquets that renames channel names with numbers included.

varianjv
06-08-15, 11:11
Cool I now have numbers on the infobar
Any idea on a bouquet that will add the numbers

varianjv
06-08-15, 21:33
anyway to add these
Using cross epg and autobouquets
Vix 018 Hades on a Vu+ solo2

varianjv
06-08-15, 21:35
Anyone please?

Joe_90
06-08-15, 21:46
I think you already have a thread open on this, perhaps? Lraizer's AB 28.2 should do this as it puts channel numbers on the service names. (This is AB, not ABM - to be clear).

varianjv
06-08-15, 21:50
How do I do this?
I'm a noob

judge
06-08-15, 22:07
Try installing autobouquets-e2.
Work through the menu options for what you want. Do you really want numbers in G-EPG that bad though?

Andy_Hazza
06-08-15, 22:07
What do you mean Bouquets that will add numbers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

varianjv
06-08-15, 22:27
I think you already have a thread open on this, perhaps? Lraizer's AB 28.2 should do this as it puts channel numbers on the service names. (This is AB, not ABM - to be clear).

I installed the plugin from tspanel
Deleted bouquet from autobouquets
Then configured lraizer
However now the epg was empty even after scan
Tried a hard reboot had some issues there so had to go back to autobouquets
Any suggestions

abu baniaz
06-08-15, 22:32
EPG is one thing.
Bouquets are another.

Bouquets maker create the groups of chanensl/bouquets. That is different to showing what is on the actual chanenls.

Make sure you have the latest Autobouquets 28.2. 21st July should be latest version.
For you EPG , use crossEPG downloader.

varianjv
06-08-15, 22:33
What do you mean Bouquets that will add numbers?

When I press the epg button there are no channel numbers next to the channel name
Or when I press the left or right arrow while watching a channel no number is displayed

abu baniaz
06-08-15, 22:35
Post a screenshot of your autobouquets e2 settings page.
Say what version of the plugin you are using.

There is a guide to taking screenshots in my signature.

varianjv
06-08-15, 22:36
EPG is one thing.
Bouquets are another.

Bouquets maker create the groups of chanensl/bouquets. That is different to showing what is on the actual chanenls.

Make sure you have the latest Autobouquets 28.2. 21st July should be latest version.
For you EPG , use crossEPG downloader.

How do I check my version

varianjv
06-08-15, 22:40
Post a screenshot of your autobouquets e2 settings page.
Say what version of the plugin you are using.

There is a guide to taking screenshots in my signature.

I tried installing the plugin you mentioned but I had issues
I'm using the autobouquets maker that ships with hades 18

bbbuk
06-08-15, 22:44
Asking for channel numbers next to channel names seems to be a popular request.

Could mods/admins think about adding these as a possible feature sometime in future?

abu baniaz
06-08-15, 22:53
It only works for UK. Even then, it has to be for a specific setup. The modified files are there for anyone to use.

Someone asked for numbers a few days ago, he turned off the numbers displayed by Enigma2 because he did not what the numbers of the chanenl loaded in the bouquet. He wanted the number of the same channel in another bouquet.

Not going to happen. Sorry. Maybe for ABM, but not all chanenls have LCN. USeless for multi provider setups.

varianjv
06-08-15, 23:57
It only works for UK. Even then, it has to be for a specific setup. The modified files are there for anyone to use.

Someone asked for numbers a few days ago, he turned off the numbers displayed by Enigma2 because he did not what the numbers of the chanenl loaded in the bouquet. He wanted the number of the same channel in another bouquet.

Not going to happen. Sorry. Maybe for ABM, but not all chanenls have LCN. USeless for multi provider setups.

Ok
So is there any way for me to do this
All I use is sky

abu baniaz
07-08-15, 00:08
If you want the official number printed to the chanenl name:

Install Autobouquets E2. ( 21st July 2015 is currently latest public version). In the menu of the plugin enable "Print channel name"

varianjv
07-08-15, 07:22
If you want the official number printed to the chanenl name:

Install Autobouquets E2. ( 21st July 2015 is currently latest public version). In the menu of the plugin enable "Print channel name"

Ok
Where can I download it from
Do you have a link please

Andy_Hazza
07-08-15, 07:24
Have a look on the forums, you'll see one for Autobouquets E2.

varianjv
07-08-15, 08:53
Have a look on the forums, you'll see one for Autobouquets E2.

Searched for autobouquet e2 and got 11 pages
Any pointers?

Andy_Hazza
07-08-15, 08:55
Here > http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?t=20220

abu baniaz
07-08-15, 09:10
The link Andy provided is the download thread.

This is the thread for teh plugin. The hottest topic on forum.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-UKCvS-AutoBouquets-E2-by-LraiZer-BETA&p=148499&viewfull=1#post148499

varianjv
07-08-15, 20:26
Thanks guys
Last night i tried this through something like tunisiasat in the tspanel and it failed
Manually running in the ipk worked brilliantly!!