PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-C] tuner timeout

delboy13
01-08-15, 17:14
i just recieved my technomate tm-nano se for wos flashed openvix, setup tuners for sat and cable. but for some reason it scans sat but for cable im getting tuner timeout. i know i have signal as i have used a different box to check.

abu baniaz
01-08-15, 17:24
I take it you are talking about the combo. Try the tuner connected to an aerial. Or use bouquets from another receiver.

delboy13
01-08-15, 17:31
yes it is a combo, haven't got a tv aeriel will try later with bouquets from my lx2

jasper1974
01-08-15, 19:24
Are you using ABM or doing just a blind cable scan as log looks like its a blind scan log

If ABM have your selected your correct region for cable scan as most have more than one option for area

Might be better restarting box and then going straight for a scan and sending us that the new log as you had been doing a awful lot in that log for us to look through

delboy13
01-08-15, 21:30
new log attached, last log tried manual scan and abm. netid has been selected in menu

jasper1974
01-08-15, 22:59
You didnt do a scan with that log just a few channel changes need a fresh log straight after booting up go straight to menu-setup-service search-autobouquetmaker then scan so can see what its doing without going through 20 pages only to find a scan hasnt been done.

What area are you in??
What area setting are you using in ABM for cable?

delboy13
01-08-15, 23:46
i ftp'd bouquets from my other combo box but cable says tune failed. new log attached as per instructions above last one i did do scan but on tuner timeout screen didn't press exit if that makes a difference. monday i will try tm where my other combo box is and see if it works there or not. also not sure but on tuner config it says sat is internal and cable is external. wonder if it just needs box opening and pushing tuner in, but i will have to ask wos before i do that and he his on holiday now anyway. for cable using 00013

abu baniaz
02-08-15, 08:13
Tuner is soldered on. Maybe a faulty receiver or signal not strong enough.

The values in ABM for the NetID you are using were entered after your assistance last year with providing logs.

delboy13
02-08-15, 10:14
yes values are correct as i have a lx2 combo in different room working no prob, the signal is good as my dm500c works there no problem. today is kids birthday so not doing anything but tomorrow will try tm where my lx2 is. also will try reflash and maybe a different image to see if it helps

jasper1974
02-08-15, 11:44
looking like could be a faulty tuner/box especially if another box works if you plug that one in and get a service

Peterj
02-08-15, 11:47
First you can also try copying bouquets and lamedb from a working box.
This way you have a 'pre-scanned' box and can have a look of it tunes correctly.
init 4 to stop E2,
copy the files
init 3 to start E2.

delboy13
03-08-15, 18:11
tried bouquets already and it said no signal. today i reflashed image made no difference and i also tried where i have my lx2 combo and it didn't work there either. will contact wos

delboy13
26-08-15, 23:31
wos replaced box and all working now