PDA

View Full Version : VU+ DUO box

IsaacOT
31-07-15, 10:02
my VU+ Duo box freezes when I power it on in the mornings from remote, the box display autobouquetsmake on the display panel, any help or why it does that, thanks

wullboy
31-07-15, 10:20
my VU+ Duo box freezes when I power it on in the mornings from remote, the box display autobouquetsmake on the display panel, any help or why it does that, thanks

It sounds like your box has tried to run autobouquetsmaker and failed, it may be your box is in deep standby...??

Andy_Hazza
31-07-15, 10:27

Do you have a swap file enabled? If not set a 256mb swap file via Menu, ViX, Swap Manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IsaacOT
31-07-15, 10:48
It sounds like your box has tried to run autobouquetsmaker and failed, it may be your box is in deep standby...??

Thanks , but how do I get it from this deep standby and stop it from happening again. this is three day on the run it happened

IsaacOT
31-07-15, 10:49
thanks , any suggestion how to activate box now?

Andy_Hazza
31-07-15, 11:40
Only the user can put the box into deep standby, just the press of the power button on the remote will wake it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk