PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-C] jasper1974's Cable and 28.2 Mix

jasper1974
31-07-15, 01:59
And here is my own version where i have reorganized the sports and movie bouquets for those that would like to try it

With this file

Extract and place in the custom folder. /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/
The file was composed based on using HD numbering. You must select a HD region for Sky UK.
You must make ABM scan cable. You do not have to create the cable bouquets though.

Extract and place in the custom folder. /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/
You must select the following providers
Sky UK (region HD)
Virgin UK
Sky ROI (region HD). I hope you are aweare you can scan without creating bouquets. Say no to all the "create xxx" options

abu baniaz
31-07-15, 02:45
Many thanks for sharing. I must point out, the original xml was by Rossi. So any credit goes to him.

jasper1974
31-07-15, 03:05
ok no problem was not sure who had written the original just assumed it was yourself will rember that for future reference thanks abu

dfox
02-08-15, 11:20
Thanks for this. Channel 5 HD doesnt swap though. it still tries to use 28.2?

DaMacFunkin
02-08-15, 11:29
I'm in the middle of doing a custom Virgin XML where any of the channels in the Virgin epg that are available fta on sky are swapped such as channels from ITV, BBC, 4, CBS etc, the reason for me doing this is to reduce the hammering on the Virgin card from the other boxes in my house, will create a new thread once I have done it.

jasper1974
02-08-15, 11:35

sorry missed channel 5hd off the 1st XML please find attached the correct on with channel 5HD swapping correctly

Huevos
02-08-15, 11:37
What is the serice reference of the channel not being swapped? Post the line from the XML file that imports this channel.

jasper1974
02-08-15, 12:15
What is the serice reference of the channel not being swapped? Post the line from the XML file that imports this channel.

Was my fault for missing the line out of the XML for Channel 5 HD

Have corrected it in the XML attached to post #7

dfox
02-08-15, 15:31
sorry missed channel 5hd off the 1st XML please find attached the correct on with channel 5HD swapping correctly

Is this working for you? Still not working for me but the entry is there I have looked.

Thanks

jasper1974
04-08-15, 20:08
yes works fine for me have used it on a couple of boxes in last few days

Huevos
04-08-15, 21:01
Is this working for you? Still not working for me but the entry is there I have looked.

ThanksHave you enabled "swap"?

uscool
19-08-15, 12:51
thanks for this works perfect, saves alot of time :)

jasper1974
19-08-15, 13:14
thanks for this works perfect, saves alot of time :)

no problem always nice to know someone else appreciates it

adamandvicci
19-08-15, 15:04
This is awesome. Massive thanks... Is there a way of adding Setanta HD and SD's to the sports package. Would make my life complete....:)

adamandvicci
20-08-15, 10:41
Anyone know how to put the irish channels into the original sports bouquet??

jasper1974
20-08-15, 10:46
Anyone know how to put the irish channels into the original sports bouquet??

Setanata hd and setatana ireland are already in the sports mix in this xml

Hami
20-08-15, 13:54
Have attached a new Custom XML based on abu baniuz Custom mix XML due to Virginmedia Changing there channel numbers around Yesterday 30/07/2015

No channels have been left out its exactly the same as Abu's xml just with the new channel numbers so the HD channels show again

The file was composed based on using HD numbering. You must select a HD region for Sky UK.
You must make ABM scan cable. You do not have to create the cable bouquets though.

Hi im sorry for this question as it might sound a little odd to you but im quite new here . my channels are all mixed up i.e nothign in the correct boqutte. i see there is a file here that could possible fix this. i have it downloaded and extracted but im not sure how to get it on to my box . z gemma h1 combo. where is the folder /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/ and how do i get this file into it . do I put the file to usb then get the file onto the box from there? problem is i just dont know what to do

regards

Hami
20-08-15, 14:10
think i was was to know where the custom folder is i could fix . again sorry if this sounds braindead

adamandvicci
21-08-15, 09:20

Theyre not on mine Jasper?? Do I need to do something extra? Everything else is perfect.

dfox
21-08-15, 09:37
Theyre not on mine Jasper?? Do I need to do something extra? Everything else is perfect.

Thanks for this It's great.

I don't think they are on mine either when looking last night?

Stanman
21-08-15, 09:57
What image build are you on?

dfox
21-08-15, 10:09
I am on latest build Hades 18

uscool
21-08-15, 11:37

they didnt on mine, but i just manually moved them over into it

Huevos
21-08-15, 20:25
Should be there if you select Custom area.

uscool
22-08-15, 12:30
Should be there if you select Custom area.

thanks thats probably it, i just followed on first post

Andy_Hazza
22-08-15, 12:41
Nope, select 'Custom Region' and enable swap (HD Channels), green button to save and then rescan ABM.

jasper1974
22-08-15, 12:49
Hi Guys sorry for delay in getting back to you

You DO NOT need to do a custom region search in ABM to get setanta HD and Setanta Ireland all you need to do is select the following providers in ABM and then it will add the Irish channels your looking for automatically

Sky UK (region HD)
Sky ROI (region HD).
Virgin UK

If you only select the UK sky and virgin that will be why you are not finding the Irish channels automatically

Andy_Hazza
22-08-15, 13:24
Hi Guys sorry for delay in getting back to you

You DO NOT need to do a custom region search in ABM to get setanta HD and Setanta Ireland all you need to do is select the following providers in ABM and then it will add the Irish channels your looking for automatically

Sky UK (region HD)
Sky ROI (region HD).
Virgin UK

If you only select the UK sky and virgin that will be why you are not finding the Irish channels automatically

Why would you want 2 lots of sports bouquets present. "Custom Region" far better option. Sky "Custom Region" is all you need and enable swap. No need to have Sky ROI!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasper1974
22-08-15, 13:44
Why would you want 2 lots of sports bouquets present. "Custom Region" far better option. Sky "Custom Region" is all you need and enable swap. No need to have Sky ROI!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

on both the ROI and virgin providers you don't generate the bouquets you only search them this way your left with one bouquet with everything in the right place and everything included.

When I started making the XML I was using the custom regions myself but After lots of discussions with a member of the ABM team this xml is made to work best with the 3 providers selected and bouquets only made from the SKY UK provider.

jasper1974
22-08-15, 14:00
To get all the channels all you have to do is

Download the file from post #1 (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?47147-NEW-Cable-and-28-2-Mix&p=366947&viewfull=1#post366947)

Extract sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml and place this in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/

So in ABM select these providers

Sky UK (region HD)
Sky ROI (region HD) scan without creating bouquets
Virgin UK scan without creating bouquets

perform a scan in ABM and hey presto you have all the sky bouquets and in the sports bouquet you will also have setanta HD & Ireland

If you download the XML post #2 (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?47147-NEW-Cable-and-28-2-Mix&p=366948&viewfull=1#post366948) you will get the same result but without the movie and Sports SD channels that are available in HD still being in the bouquets

Huevos
22-08-15, 15:39
Why would you want 2 lots of sports bouquets present. "Custom Region" far better option. Sky "Custom Region" is all you need and enable swap. No need to have Sky ROI!!!The whole point was to mimic a real Sky HD bouquet including numbering, importing cable channels where necessary. If you use a "Custom" region you would end up with SD numbering.

Also if you look at the history of ABM it goes like this:

Add "extra services".
Add "access to bouquet key for conditional serviceshacks".
Add ""swapping between providers".

So previously the only possible way to import RoI channels was a combination of "extras" and "conditional servicehacks". But now there is "swapping between providers" you are no longer limited as to which bouquets those channels are imported into.

banny
23-08-15, 05:18
Is it possible to have all 3 bouquets, so 'Mixed' (with Setanta Sports included if possible) the mixed would take on the sky uk channel numbers, followed by sky uk boquets, and vmuk boquets, channel numbers in the latter two aren't important.

Or am I getting waay ahead of myself?

jasper1974
23-08-15, 11:34
Is it possible to have all 3 bouquets, so 'Mixed' (with Setanta Sports included if possible) the mixed would take on the sky uk channel numbers, followed by sky uk boquets, and vmuk boquets, channel numbers in the latter two aren't important.

Or am I getting waay ahead of myself?

If I understand your question correctly

There isn't anyway to have 2 Sky uk bouquets one mixed and one normal and VMUK. You could have sky mixed then sky ROI then VMUK.

Don't see why you would want 2 sky uk bouquets

The Main Bouquet is the sky bouquet with the HD channel's from VMUK inserted into this bouquet in the sky channel numbers if you then want the virgin bouquets as well this is totally possible just tell it to generate the bouquets and in the provider order just make sure that VMUK is below Sky UK

Little tip for everyone If you want the sky bouquet sections to have the correct channel numbers like a real sky box don't generate main bouquet just generate section bouquets

abu baniaz
23-08-15, 11:51
Little tip for everyone If you want the sky bouquet sections to have the correct channel numbers like a real sky box don't generate main bouquet just generate section bouquets

or make the main bouquet = HD, or FTA HD or any custom bouquet that does not have more than 100 channels.

jasper1974
23-08-15, 11:56
or make the main bouquet = HD, or FTA HD or any custom bouquet that does not have more than 100 channels.

True that's another way of doing it

ABU I love your knowledge of ABM without your help I would not have got this xml done for everyone we all owe you a lot of respect

adamandvicci
23-08-15, 22:59
All I wanted was the swap channels like they are working now but with setanta and setanta HD showing in the UK sports section

jasper1974
25-08-15, 08:32
All I wanted was the swap channels like they are working now but with setanta and setanta HD showing in the UK sports section

If you do the following you will have what you want

Download the file from post #1

Extract sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml and place this in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/

So in ABM select these providers

Sky UK (region HD)
Sky ROI (region HD) scan without creating bouquets
Virgin UK scan without creating bouquets

perform a scan in ABM and hey presto you have all the sky bouquets and in the sports bouquet you will also have setanta HD & Ireland

peteb2428
27-08-15, 14:55
Hi Jasper,

Thanks for this and after a few goes at getting it working all seems ok, although epg cross epg for cable channels doesnt populate all the time, i assume this will need updating often

abu baniaz
27-08-15, 15:23
Cross EPG does not download EPG data for Cable from the stream. There is another thread and guides for this.

This file will only need updating if/when new channels appear or when official numbers change.

peteb2428
27-08-15, 15:47
Thanks Abu was using the rytec vuk

abu baniaz
27-08-15, 15:51
Start your own thread so that details are not lost and people can help better.

entourage2111
10-04-16, 11:20
I can't seem to find any files attached to the first or second post of this thread, so can't download the xml. Anyone be kind to reupload with the sports and movie changes?

jasper1974
10-04-16, 16:18
heres a new updated mix file since all the channel changes with BBC

Just unzip and FTP the attached file to

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/

and then Rescan

dsayers
03-06-16, 11:05
this has been running great until today my sky movies sd channels seem to have swapped with sky hd ie sky showcase sd was on 330 has now swapped for hd

for anyone thats using this heres my updated file with bt sports hd swapped 48374

lincsat
03-06-16, 13:14
I use my own custom list and do not have the problem with Sky Showcase. Could you have a stray entry in your whitelist for the Sat version of Sky Showcase maybe? I've not looked at your list, did you remember to remove AMC HD from the whitelist too

dsayers
03-06-16, 13:55
It's happened with all sky movies sd channels for some reason there now showing the sat hd versions even though it was fine the other day

dsayers
11-06-16, 18:11
I've managed to sort out the sky movies sd issue I just added the swap to the custom.xml.

Now for my next project I've seen the script provided here
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?51976-Providers-Download-Script is there any way I can add my Dropbox folder for the custom.xml to the updateproviders.pyo file?

abu baniaz
11-06-16, 22:34
This thread is for Jasper's mix file. Please start your own thread.

stevo88
28-07-16, 16:44
where is the file?