PDA

View Full Version : My Daughters Pet Rabbit Passed Today

silverfox0786
17-12-10, 15:18
Hey Guys,

Bit upsaet went out in the snow to feed the rabbits and found one of my rabbits had died

She was only 3 years old had her as a rescue

[all my rabbits are rescue adopted rabbits]

well gonna have to look at a new one for here maybe in the new year when its warmer

irishchris
17-12-10, 16:05
sorry to hear that mate. my daughter has two as well. she would be gutted if anything happened them :(

Larry-G
17-12-10, 18:18
look at it this way. at least you can have a nice tasty rabbit curry LOL.
i know i am ( just got back in from a shoot with 7 of the buggers )

silverfox0786
17-12-10, 22:10
how can you say that mate no way will i be eating rabbit

just can never bring my self to eat rabbit

enjoy your though

Larry-G
17-12-10, 22:43
because i dont consider rabbits as pets mate. i have in the past kept rabbits but only for rearing for the pot. and round these parts there are thousands of wild rabbits and hares. they get shot, and eaten.

pooface
17-12-10, 23:19
because i dont consider rabbits as pets mate. i have in the past kept rabbits but only for rearing for the pot. and round these parts there are thousands of wild rabbits and hares. they get shot, and eaten.

lol, remember my missus telling me that when she was younger, she used to have a pet rabbit. The neighbours stole it and ate it! But this was in France, and they eat rabbit in everything virtually there :p

ps. missus would like some rabbit, but only places that sell it here are farms, who don't do it gutted etc, and she don't know where to start! So send one through :p hehe (no, not silverfox's !!!)

silverfox0786
17-12-10, 23:28
lol, remember my missus telling me that when she was younger, she used to have a pet rabbit. The neighbours stole it and ate it! But this was in France, and they eat rabbit in everything virtually there :p

ps. missus would like some rabbit, but only places that sell it here are farms, who don't do it gutted etc, and she don't know where to start! So send one through :p hehe (no, not silverfox's !!!)

Mines burried now lol

i have gutted rabbits before not that hard at all. if i'm round your way i'll sort ya out

very sad about your missus rabbit that bad funny though you say that when my missus was younger well ok 7 years ago lol she had 3 goats and they used to roam freely they got stolen too by the neighbour mum and her 2 kids we found out when they slinged the heads and recognised them

Larry-G
17-12-10, 23:30
Mines burried now lol

i have gutted rabbits before not that hard at all. if i'm round your way i'll sort ya out

very sad about your missus rabbit that bad funny though you say that when my missus was younger well ok 7 years ago lol she had 3 goats and they used to roam freely they got stolen too by the neighbour mum and her 2 kids we found out when they slinged the heads and recognised them

oh man. now i have a craving for Jamaican curried goat LOL.

pooface
18-12-10, 00:16
oh man. now i have a craving for Jamaican curried goat LOL.

you must be a good cook :D hehe

So, when's your restaurant opening ;) Hope the members get a bogof ;) VIP's get a free sitting, and the mods/admins get a months free sitting ;)

Larry-G
18-12-10, 00:18
if i do say so my self i'm a hell of a cook. and to be honest a very good friend of mine has been trying to get me to open a small game orientated restaurant with him for a few years now.

pooface
18-12-10, 00:19
Mines burried now lol

Only place I ever seen goat available to buy round here is near work at the local halal butchers... My butcher wouldn't offer it at all!!! lol

BTW, how old is your missus?! Cradle snatcher :D :roflmao:

Larry-G
18-12-10, 00:21
my local butcher sells every thing from alligator stakes to ostrich burgers.

pooface
18-12-10, 00:24
my local butcher sells every thing from alligator stakes to ostrich burgers.

Of course he will if you sell it to him!!! I'm worried where you get your alligator and ostrich from though?! Hope you're not cloning then :roflmao:

As for restaurant, you should go ahead if it's that good! As I said though, we want our freebies... :D

silverfox0786
18-12-10, 00:31
Only place I ever seen goat available to buy round here is near work at the local halal butchers... My butcher wouldn't offer it at all!!! lol

BTW, how old is your missus?! Cradle snatcher :D :roflmao:

lol goat is nice very sweet meat

lol my wife is only 2 half years younger than me

charliesen
18-12-10, 00:35
Friend of mine was asked to look after his mates kids rabbits when he went on holiday. Anyway he didn't go round for the first couple of days and when he did one of them was dead.
He felt that bad he went to the the local pet store with the dead bunny in the car and got one as near as he could to its markings.
He got a phone call off his mate when he got back from his hols saying " What happened to the rabbit ? it died the morning we went on holiday and didn't have time to bury it but its alive again now "

silverfox0786
18-12-10, 00:37
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::rofl mao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:: roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Stanman
18-12-10, 13:07
Thats a hilariouse story charliesen:eek::D:D

Larry-G
18-12-10, 13:14
lol i'm certain iv'e heard that told many times before on many other sites. although the pet tends to change between a rabbit and a guinea pig ( hmm guinea pig tasty lol ) to a hamster.

Sicilian
20-12-10, 17:43
Friend of mine was asked to look after his mates kids rabbits when he went on holiday. Anyway he didn't go round for the first couple of days and when he did one of them was dead.
He felt that bad he went to the the local pet store with the dead bunny in the car and got one as near as he could to its markings.
He got a phone call off his mate when he got back from his hols saying " What happened to the rabbit ? it died the morning we went on holiday and didn't have time to bury it but its alive again now "

Thats a classic! :roflmao: :rofl: