PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] Tune Failed with ABM with Some Channels

sunday96
21-07-15, 12:51
I hope someone can help me here.

I am getting "Tune failed" error on some of my channels even after a fresh scan using AutoBouquetMaker. The channels however work fine if I do a manual scan. And from the result, i could see that the frequencies of the channels reporting "tune failed" has changed. One example of such channel is AIT International

I am of the understanding that AutoBouquetMaker should be able to lock to the new channels after a fresh scan.

Also, is there any way or trick I could use to get the new channels to use the old picon without having to rename the picons to match the new frequencies.

Many Thanks

abu baniaz
21-07-15, 13:36
You should really attach debug logs for the ABM query. Please see this thread:http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-ABM-support-questions

Do you have other bouqets apart from ABM ones?
When did you last run ABM?

With regards to picons, if you use the conventional picons, you will have to keep the service references up to date. If you use the Service Named Picons (SNPs), you only need to deal with renames/new channels.

sunday96
21-07-15, 14:35
Thanks for your response.

I only have the ABM and no other bouquet. The manual scan however created a new bouquets named as "Last Scanned". All channels that was given the "tune failed" error in the section bouquets of ABM works from within the "Last Scanned" folder.

I did ABM scan this morning before leaving for work and I still get the tune failed error in the section bouquet of ABM. I will upload any log file when I get back home.

Is there anyway to completely delete any existing bouquets before doing a fresh scan?.....may be that will resolve the issue

Cheers

Huevos
21-07-15, 15:36
Is there anyway to completely delete any existing bouquets before doing a fresh scan?Old bouquets are automatically deleted on a fresh scan. Is the ABM scan reaching the end or terminating prematurely?

AIT is working fine here.

sunday96
21-07-15, 15:51
It was completing successfully without any error.

I will have to fresh scan once I get back home. Thanks

sunday96
22-07-15, 09:15
Everything now works great...

many thanks for your help guys..