53154 = Setanta Sports 1 HD (in pubs)

Launch officially on 20 July 2015

If you could find room to slot these in, it would be great

Cheers

Source:
http://www.tvchannellists.com/Channels_testing_on_Sky

abu baniaz
19-07-15, 15:24
Done 5 days ago. Still to be done in ROI xml though.
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/commit/423a3a611407eb1af855aed316f24954574773e0

abu baniaz
19-07-15, 16:54
Updated the ROI.xml as well.

abu baniaz
19-07-15, 17:03
Do we know what the official numbers will be based on an SD lineup?

cypchris
19-07-15, 19:44
no yet will have to wait till tomorrow

duoduo
19-07-15, 20:24
Hi guys, quick question in preparation for the new hd channels tomorrow. I can see premier sports in my epg but not Setanta, using granada custom in ABM. Do I need to also add ROI in order to show Setanta in my main sports bouquet?

abu baniaz
19-07-15, 20:47
You don't have to use the ROI region. Once we know what the LCN (logical channel number is) will be as well as official name, we can add the channels to the chanenls-to_add section so that it matches. They will then be in the Sports bouquet.

Until then, they will be in the not-indexed section.

lincsat
20-07-15, 12:24
Looks like the EPG Id may have changed.

Channels are named Setanta HD and Premier HD, with the Premier channel numbers 428 and 462. Don't have access to the EPG Id just now.

^^COMPASS^^
20-07-15, 12:27
Do we know what the official numbers will be based on an SD lineup?

Sky UK SD 462 Premier HD
Sky ROI SD 460 Setanta HD

abu baniaz
20-07-15, 12:28
Commit done.

(https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/commit/9284ebadff40cb52cbd4b5ce7be22ac56d6af5ed)https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/commit/9284ebadff40cb52cbd4b5ce7be22ac56d6af5ed

EDIT: New xml in post 15.

^^COMPASS^^
20-07-15, 13:20
Channels to add appears to be missing Setanta HD

channels_to_add = {
"London Live": 117,
"RTE One": 161,
"RTE2": 162,
"TG4": 163,
"RTE2 HD": 224,
"Setanta Ireland": 423,
"Setanta Sports1": 424,
"Premier Sports": 428,
"Premier HD": 462,
"Oireachtas TV": 574,
"RTEjr": 635
}

channels_to_add = {
"London Live": 117,
"RTE One": 161,
"RTE2": 162,
"TG4": 163,
"RTE2 HD": 224,
"Setanta Ireland": 423,
"Setanta Sports1": 424,
"Premier Sports": 428,
"Setanta HD": 460,
"Premier HD": 462,
"Oireachtas TV": 574,
"RTEjr": 635
}

lincsat
20-07-15, 13:23
Looks like the EPG Id may have changed.

Channels are named Setanta HD and Premier HD, with the Premier channel numbers 428 and 462. Don't have access to the EPG Id just now.

Actually the EPG Id hasn't changed, must have been scanning as the data was changing. The Setanta HD for pubs appears to be allocated 461

lincsat
20-07-15, 13:26
Channels to add appears to be missing Setanta HD

Premier HD and Setanta HD is the same stream, so it doesn't matter on an unofficial box, although I've added Setanta HD at 425 in my custom list

Andy_Hazza
20-07-15, 20:19
Commit done.

(https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/commit/9284ebadff40cb52cbd4b5ce7be22ac56d6af5ed)https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/commit/9284ebadff40cb52cbd4b5ce7be22ac56d6af5ed

XML attached. Extracted file goes in
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers

I've just added this xml file but no Setanta HD present.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
20-07-15, 23:35
I've just added this xml file but no Setanta HD present.
I had ran ABM as Northen Ireland which gets it without any modifications. Sorry. Try this one.

As per what ZoomZoomLuke started, I have added it to the same LCN as Northern Ireland.

mr_foj
21-07-15, 00:04
hi
can anyone help me
how do i get Setanta HD

abu baniaz
21-07-15, 00:17
Download the file in the post directly above yours. Extract it then transfer it to

Run ABM again.

zino
21-07-15, 03:49
Download the file in the post directly above yours. Extract it then transfer it to

Run ABM again.
How do I hide the standard Premier Sports channel in the EPG?
i use AutoBouquet E2 Lraizier
I tried altering supplement and custom swap files no luck.

Just want to hide Premier Sports from EPG.

duoduo
21-07-15, 07:04
Abu if I don't add the file above when will ABM add this normally using my custom region?

Andy_Hazza
21-07-15, 07:53
Abu if I don't add the file above when will ABM add this normally using my custom region?

It's been committed so would appear in the next Hades update.

mr_foj
22-07-15, 00:46
can i do it with out ABM
because when i run ABM
all the channel i sort out will go back
(my cable and sky are together)

mr_foj
22-07-15, 00:47

Run ABM again.
can i do it with out ABM
because when i run ABM
all the channel i sort out will go back
(my cable and sky are together)

abu baniaz
22-07-15, 01:00
Why are you manually moving channels around in ABM bouquets? Just make your own bouquets. If you want to merge 28.2 and cable channels, ABM can do that for you. You can even re-organise the chanenls in the bouquets.

Anyway, your question can be summartised as "how can I perform a conventional scan?"
Answer: Menu > Setup > Service Searching > Automatic Scan

mr_foj
22-07-15, 01:08
Why are you manually moving channels around in ABM bouquets? Just make your own bouquets. If you want to merge 28.2 and cable channels, ABM can do that for you. You can even re-organise the chanenls in the bouquets.

Anyway, your question can be summartised as "how can I perform a conventional scan?"

when i do a ABM i get 2 files like sport for sky and the sport for cable

abu baniaz
22-07-15, 01:42
Creating bouquets and "acquiring/scanning" channels are two differnt things. You can run ABM and acquire all the chanenls without creating the bouquets for all the providers. Just say no to creating bouquets.

If you use this file, http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?46795-28-2e-HD-and-cable-mix
you can say no to the the Cable bouquets.

sunday96
22-07-15, 09:36

I think there are few reasons people will want to manually update the ABM bouquets after scanning. For example, I have my own bouquet I called "personal" where I put some of the most frequently view channels for the children and for myself in that.

occasionally, I want to use the ABM generated bouquets for some of the channels not in my "personal" bouquet and I always want them sorted alphabetically in all bouquets including ABM generated bouquets. And each time you do an ABM scanning, the sorting will revert back and I will have to then use DreamBox Edit to pull the bouquets out for sorting on my PC and ftped them back to the box, hence the reason I don't have scheduled scan set and I don't want to carry out ABM scan unless if it become necessary like when channels moved frequencies.

Cheers

abu baniaz
22-07-15, 09:51
So why not use the features in ABM to do that for you?

judge
22-07-15, 09:53
I think there are few reasons people will want to manually update the ABM bouquets after scanning. For example, I have my own bouquet I called "personal" where I put some of the most frequently view channels for the children and for myself in that.

occasionally, I want to use the ABM generated bouquets for some of the channels not in my "personal" bouquet and I always want them sorted alphabetically in all bouquets including ABM generated bouquets. And each time you do an ABM scanning, the sorting will revert back and I will have to then use DreamBox Edit to pull the bouquets out for sorting on my PC and ftped them back to the box, hence the reason I don't have scheduled scan set and I don't want to carry out ABM scan unless if it become necessary like when channels moved frequencies.

Cheers

You're not using ABM to its full capability so.
Have a look at the plugins readme file & the thread Abu pointed you towards as well as various other threads.
What you want to do can be done within ABM.

batman679
22-07-15, 09:55
Hi all, is there a separate file for roi, ftpd the file in last night and ran ABM but had no change, ran London custom and everything updated. Running Hades 18.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Andy_Hazza
22-07-15, 10:13
Use "Custom northern Ireland" in Sky UK instead of ROI and make sure you enable 'not indexed channels' in configure (expert mode)

sunday96
22-07-15, 12:02
@judge

I never knew I could do that via ABM. Thanks for pointing it out. I will explore it.

If you do however find the steps to do it effectively please do let me know.

Cheers

Huevos
24-07-15, 14:57
I want to use the ABM generated bouquets for some of the channels not in my "personal" bouquet and I always want them sorted alphabetically in all bouquets including ABM generated bouquets.Example here:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?47016-ABM-Hacks-Examples&p=365721&viewfull=1#post365721

mobileman
24-07-15, 17:53
learning loads on this site but still but more knowledge to learn :baby:

I've added the above file further in up the thread to the correct location , rebooted and then rescanned but not showing these in either sports,HD, or non indexed

got the following settings as not worked out how to debug yet

setup, expert
schedule scan, no
keep all non abm, yes
add prefix, no
place, top
skip, no
include not indexed, yes
show ext, no

then providers
freesat, no
sky roi, no
sku uk, yes
area, tyne custom
sky fta, no
sky gen main boq, yes
sky gen hd boq, yes
sky gen fta boq, no
sky gen fta hd boq, yes
sky swap chan, yes

anything obvious im missing ?

john doe
24-07-15, 17:59

I've added the above file further in up the thread to the correct location , rebooted and then rescanned but not showing these in either sports,HD, or non indexed

setup, expert
schedule scan, no
keep all non abm, yes
add prefix, no
place, top
skip, no
include not indexed, yes
show ext, no

then providers
freesat, no
sky roi, no
sku uk, yes
area, tyne custom
sky fta, no
sky gen main boq, yes
sky gen hd boq, yes
sky gen fta boq, no
sky gen fta hd boq, yes
sky swap chan, yes

I would set schedule scan to yes. by doing this you can get ABM to update on daily, weekly or monthly basis, that way everything is updated

mobileman
24-07-15, 18:35
I would set schedule scan to yes. by doing this you can get ABM to update on daily, weekly or monthly basis, that way everything is updated

thanks bud, yeah must have missed that when updated to hades 18 earlier today, any idea why the two channels still not showing though ?

john doe
24-07-15, 20:25
thanks bud, yeah must have missed that when updated to hades 18 earlier today, any idea why the two channels still not showing though ?

not sure mate, as I use ABM and they show on mine. I think we have to wait till next update

robsunited
24-07-15, 23:49

setup, expert
schedule scan, no
keep all non abm, yes
add prefix, no
place, top
skip, no
include not indexed, yes
show ext, no

then providers
freesat, no
sky roi, no
sku uk, yes
area, tyne custom
sky fta, no
sky gen main boq, yes
sky gen hd boq, yes
sky gen fta boq, no
sky gen fta hd boq, yes
sky swap chan, yes

Might be miles off here but after adding the file I rescanned first, THEN rebooted. Maybe another reboot needed in order to complete the setup? Again, apologies if you've done all this already.

DaMacFunkin
25-07-15, 07:12
If you have a bouquet loaded and you rescan sometimes you have to come out of the bouquet and then go back into it to see any changes if that makes sense.

mobileman
25-07-15, 15:41
tired all reboots and scans again and still not listing have the standard premier and setanta 1 showing but still not hd , anything else i can check chaps ?

abu baniaz
25-07-15, 15:45
Can you post your debug logs? Will be a lot quicker to get to the bottom of the issue. ABM support questions should have the them.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-ABM-support-questions

DD33
26-07-15, 11:22
I have run Northern Ireland custom and I am missing setanta sports 1 hd, premier sports hd & BT Sport/ESPN hd in the sports bouquet. I am running hades 18 on a technomate tm-nano-3t. Anyone know how I can get these in the sports bouquet? They are also missing from the "not indexed" bouquet.

Andy_Hazza
26-07-15, 11:25
See post #15. You either need to manually add the file or await a later build.

bbbuk
26-07-15, 13:54
I have very quickly done a plugin with "sat_282_sky_uk.xml" file that was in the github dated 25/07/2015 to hopefully easily aid in replacement of the xml file so other users can receive these channels for those using image version less than Hades 19 (as Hades 19 will include this file as standard).

The plugin will backup the existing file first before replacing with file dated 25/07/2015.

HOW TO INSTALL:

1. FTP the file to your tmp folder, "/tmp"
2. From the Menu > Setup > Vix then select 'Install local extension' to install the plugin and follow prompts including to reboot GUI.
3. From Menu > Setup > Service searching > AutoBouquetsMaker then select 'Start scan' to rescan.

HOW TO UNINSTALL: Select "sat282skyxmlupdate" from within Extensions within plugin feeds. This will then restore the file that was previously backed-up.

mobileman
27-07-15, 15:03
Can you post your debug logs? Will be a lot quicker to get to the bottom of the issue. ABM support questions should have the them.

ok here you go hopefully its correct
EDIT GOT IT GOING WITH ABOVE PLUGIN, THANKS BBBUK

abu baniaz
27-07-15, 15:04
Your logs need to capture you using the ABM process. Please run ABM then upload logs.

abu baniaz
27-07-15, 15:08
There is no need for the ipk in post 43. The xml file is in post 15. If people can ftp an ipk, they can ftp an xml.

edevs
27-07-15, 16:04
all sorted thank you

chaser
27-07-15, 18:46
There is no need for the ipk in post 43. The xml file is in post 15. If people can ftp an ipk, they can ftp an xml....but they could just copy the ipk to a usb stick and install from there without using ftp?

TypeR
27-07-15, 20:07
thanks for the great work, its working perfectly :thumbsup:

thisntaht
30-07-15, 12:41
Done 5 days ago. Still to be done in ROI xml though.
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/commit/423a3a611407eb1af855aed316f24954574773e0

Hi abu baniaz,

Any update on this being done for the ROI xml?

Thanks

DD33
30-07-15, 12:52
My mate bought a box from the sponsors which came with hades 18 already installed. He has asked me to set it up for him. I told him setanta sports 1 hd, premier sports hd & BT Sport/ESPN hd will be missing. When hades 19 comes out is it just a matter of him doing an online update to 19 or will he have to change the Northern Ireland custom in the ABM back to Northern Ireland?

Andy_Hazza
30-07-15, 13:03
My mate bought a box from the sponsors which came with hades 18 already installed. He has asked me to set it up for him. I told him setanta sports 1 hd, premier sports hd & BT Sport/ESPN hd will be missing. When hades 19 comes out is it just a matter of him doing an online update to 19 or will he have to change the Northern Ireland custom in the ABM back to Northern Ireland?

ftp file from post #15. Northern Ireland Custom will be fine but make sure in settings to enable "not indexed channels".

DD33
30-07-15, 14:16
So when I ftp the file I then run ABM with Northern Ireland Custom and enable "not indexed channels". So when he updates to hades 19 can he just leave the ABM they way I have set it up? Sorry for so many questions!

Huevos
30-07-15, 14:48
when he updates to hades 19 can he just leave the ABM they way I have set it up?There is no Hades 019.

DD33
30-07-15, 15:23
There is no Hades 019.
Ok, will the next image require a full reflash as I would maybe tell him can he hold off for awhile

Andy_Hazza
30-07-15, 15:40
Ok, will the next image require a full reflash as I would maybe tell him can he hold off for awhile

If you do as I've explained earlier n do a backup you will be able to restore settings, but not advisable to restore plugins.

steveharman
05-08-15, 20:48
@bbuk Having installed the ipk, restarted the GUI and run a fresh scan with ABM, we still get Premier Sports in SD (only) in the Sports bouquet and not Setanta Sport of any flavour, SD or HD.

If I hunt around I can find Premier in HD so I know it's clearing OK, it just isn't showing in our Sports bouquet / the EPG.

Something I missed with my ABM setup? Do we need to use $ky ROI Custom? The only provider we have configured at the moment is $ky UK: Area Norfolk Custom and we swap HD channels.

Thanks,

Steve

bbbuk
05-08-15, 21:41
Within ABM Configure, have you got "include 'not indexed' channel" set to Yes?

steveharman
05-08-15, 22:02
Within ABM Configure, have you got "include 'not indexed' channel" set to Yes?

Thanks for the reply. I have now enabled 'not indexed' channels'and Setanta Ireland Setanta Sport and Premier Sports1 now show up in the Sports bouquet. But all SD unfortunately.

Not using $ky ROI, this is all from the Sky UK provider in ABM. We currently have 'swap channels' enabled and have 'Yes' against everything except 'FTA Only'

Feels like we're getting closer.... :-). Now if only we could get the HD flavours in the Sports bouquet.

Thanks again.

Steve

bbbuk
05-08-15, 22:22
Premier HD is on 462 (when accessed via main bouquet) according to my bouquets.

I don't have ROI neither. However, I don't have "swap channels" enabled so I wonder if it's that?

Andy_Hazza
05-08-15, 22:22
Have you used "CustomRegion" in providers and you need to ftp the xml file from post #15.

bbbuk
05-08-15, 22:33
...you need to ftp the xml file from post #15.He used my ipk file (which contained that xml file thanks to @Abu) :)

abu baniaz
05-08-15, 23:14
Debug log would reveal settings being used.

steveharman
06-08-15, 08:00
Debug log would reveal settings being used.

How do I grab that? Happy to post if you can point me at a location.

Steve

abu baniaz
06-08-15, 08:07

steveharman
06-08-15, 08:35

Right, thanks. Debug logs enabled. Box Restarted. Scan run with ABM. Two logs gzip'd and attached here.

Steve

abu baniaz
06-08-15, 09:10
These are settings being used

[ABM-config] level: expert
[ABM-config] providers: sat_282_sky_uk:sdcustom_norfolk:189:
[ABM-config] keepbouquets: All
[ABM-config] add provider prefix: False
[ABM-config] show in extensions menu: False
[ABM-config] placement: top
[ABM-config] skip services on non-configured satellites: True
[ABM-config] show non-indexed: True
[ABM-config] schedule: True
[ABM-config] schedule time: [4, 5]
[ABM-config] schedule repeat: daily

EDIT:
Please compare file on recever with the one in post 15.

steveharman
07-08-15, 13:39
These are settings being used

[ABM-config] level: expert
[ABM-config] providers: sat_282_sky_uk:sdcustom_norfolk:189:
[ABM-config] keepbouquets: All
[ABM-config] add provider prefix: False
[ABM-config] show in extensions menu: False
[ABM-config] placement: top
[ABM-config] skip services on non-configured satellites: True
[ABM-config] show non-indexed: True
[ABM-config] schedule: True
[ABM-config] schedule time: [4, 5]
[ABM-config] schedule repeat: daily

EDIT:
Please compare file on recever with the one in post 15.

FileMerge on my Mac highlights 7 differences between the file I have installed on my receiver (which came from the .ipk in this thread?), and the raw .xml in post15. But none of the differences seemed relevant to the Setanta / Premier HD channels.

(/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers/sat_282_sky_uk.xml)

Should I just use the .xml from post 15 instead of the file I have? I'm a little confused as I couldn't see any of the above ^^ details in post 15.

Incidentally I tried switching "Swap Channels" off and it made no difference - we still only get the SD variants of Setanta & Premier in the Sports bouquet

Thanks,

Steve

abu baniaz
07-08-15, 14:15
try the xml in post 15 please

bbbuk
07-08-15, 14:39
FileMerge on my Mac highlights 7 differences between the file I have installed on my receiver (which came from the .ipk in this thread?)My ipk file (which installed the xml file) was the latest on github at time of my posting it. This xml had been updated again from the one originally posted in post 15. This is why there are some differences when comparing files.

Basically, my ipk had slightly newer version than that posted in post 15 by a few days.

Salfordian
07-08-15, 19:01

hmmm I've got the same problem now, just wondering if it's because I'm using an Octagon SF8 on Hades 12 (any version higher than 12 and it gets stuck on a boot screen error thing).

I've set this box up exactly the same as on a Technomate Nano SE and the Premier and Setanta HD channels show up perfectly on that in the sports section using the XML from post #15

But on this SF8 box...set up the same way weirdly only Premier sports shows up in HD on channel 428. Setanta Ireland sd on 423, Setanta Sports 1 sd on 424.

Any ideas please guys? debug log attached

steveharman
07-08-15, 19:42
try the xml in post 15 please

That did it, thanks. xml 1, ipk 0. ;-)

I now have Premier Sports HD and Setanta Sports1 HD in the Sports bouquet, and still have 'swap channels' enabled in ABM. Does Setanta Ireland HD exist? That's still showing as SD in my Sports bouquet.

Thanks again.

Steve

bbbuk
07-08-15, 20:50
That did it, thanks. xml 1, ipk 0. ;-)

I now have Premier Sports HD and Setanta Sports1 HD in the Sports bouquet, and still have 'swap channels' enabled in ABM. Does Setanta Ireland HD exist? That's still showing as SD in my Sports bouquet.

Thanks again.

SteveOne - nill !! :)

I removed all existing bouquets and reinstalled that ipk and rescanned using your your area including hd swap and I still had premier HD. Others had no problems neither.

It's really weird but glad you're sorted now anyhow.

Salfordian
07-08-15, 22:08
Just to update on my earlier post at #71 - I thought I'd take a chance and update all the way to Hades 18...ran ABM again and bingo!

All is well again...just keeping my fingers crossed I don't get that boot screen problem other SF8 users have mentioned on another thread.

Edit to add:

Grrrrrrr :mad:

Guess I spoke too soon lol....SF8 stuck on boot :(

oh well, back to Hades 12

thisntaht
07-08-15, 22:10
Can't get Premier Sports HD & Setanta Sports 1 HD on ROI ABM?
Is this possible at the moment?

Andy_Hazza
07-08-15, 22:15
Can't get Premier Sports HD & Setanta Sports 1 HD on ROI ABM?
Is this possible at the moment?

Use "Custom Northern Ireland" for your provider and in configure settings, use expert mode and change not indexed to yes and save n rescan.
Also note you will need to ftp xml file from post #15 beforehand. [emoji106]🏼

thisntaht
07-08-15, 22:50
Use "Custom Northern Ireland" for your provider and in configure settings, use expert mode and change not indexed to yes and save n rescan.
Also note you will need to ftp xml file from post #15 beforehand. [emoji106]🏼

Thanks but that does not give the Irish Channels (RTE one, RTE Two HD, TV3, TG4, 3e) They are channels 101 to 105 inclusive on ROI ABM.
And it still didn't give me Premier Sports and Setanta Sports 1 in HD, They were both in SD and I double checked the recommended settings :confused:

Andy_Hazza
07-08-15, 22:53
Thanks but that does not give the Irish Channels (RTE one, RTE Two HD, TV3, TG4, 3e) They are channels 101 to 105 inclusive on ROI ABM.
And it still didn't give me Premier Sports and Setanta Sports 1 in HD, They were both in SD and I double checked the recommended settings :confused:

Did you ftp the xml file in post #15? And in providers enable swap? When you rescanned did your press the tv button on your remote?

chrisfagan88
07-08-15, 23:03
You get Rte 1&2 & Tg4 In NI.

macbaba
08-08-15, 01:41
hi.... you said ROI.xml updated as well but cannot see any link for that. can you pls put the link to update irl.xml to add Setanta HD. the one you gave is for uk.xml and it updates only Premier Hd...but to get Setanta HD in sprots bouquet pls put the link for updated irl.xml link. thanks.

macbaba
08-08-15, 02:50
sorry... didnt read all your posts. All sorted. Brilliant posts. thank you so much.

thisntaht
08-08-15, 11:42
Did you ftp the xml file in post #15? And in providers enable swap? When you rescanned did your press the tv button on your remote?

Thanks for the reply, yes I did all that exactly as you state but it's still in SD
Is there no ROI.XML I can use? Or will there be in the next version of vix?

Andy_Hazza
08-08-15, 11:54
You can't have done it right. If you are on latest build (Hades 018) and ftp'd the sky xml file over n overwritten the existing one n followed my instructions you will have had em. Re-check everything. No, northern ireland custom only and the roi channels you said previously are then in the entertainment bouquet.

bbbuk
08-08-15, 12:19
Attached are the latest provider files (taken directly from OE-A github today) for:

Sky UK 28.2 (last updated approx 06/08/15)
Freesat 28.2 (last updated approx 08/07/15)
Terrestrial UK Freeview (last updated approx 21/07/15)
Virgin UK (last updated approx 01/08/15)
Sky ROI (last updated approx 25/07/15)
Cable NL (last updated approx 25/07/15)

thisntaht
08-08-15, 12:42
You can't have done it right. If you are on latest build (Hades 018) and ftp'd the sky xml file over n overwritten the existing one n followed my instructions you will have had em. Re-check everything. No, northern ireland custom only and the roi channels you said previously are then in the entertainment bouquet.

Ok that works fine, Thanks for the reply.
I guess what I'm looking for is to be able to keep the ROI.xml file as it is, but, with the added Setanta and Premier in HD.
Without having to go to another region. I (and many others) like the channel format of the ROI.xml as it is, with the RTE's and TV3 etc start at 101 in the main bouquet.
I like to keep the main bouquet, some do, some don't, each to their own etc.
Just wondering, Is there going to be an ROI.xml in the future builds with Setanta and Premier in HD? On main bouquet and sports bouquet?
I'm not tech savvy enough to write one myself but I'm sure there are guys here who could do it in their sleep,
Just asking ;)

lincsat
08-08-15, 14:58
Setanta and Premier share a stream, programming is the same, so if you have one, then you have both. The only difference is the EPG data as some events are blacked out in the UK and others blacked out in Ireland on official cards.

bsdbm
31-08-15, 10:56
I had ran ABM as Northen Ireland which gets it without any modifications. Sorry. Try this one.

As per what ZoomZoomLuke started, I have added it to the same LCN as Northern Ireland.

I used to have an F3s which had Setanta Ireland, Setanta HD and Setanta 1. I now have a Vu+ zero. I've added the xml in post #15 to the box but I don't have these channels. I have premier sport on 462 but I can't find the setantas. I just plugged my f3s into the TV to see if it was still showing all the setantas and it is. I want these channels for the 3pm games on Saturdays. Can anyone help me with getting my setup right? I'm a newbie and have limited experience have just followed guides on here to setup my box with openvix hades 018 and blue HD skin. Did scans through ABM. Thanks

abu baniaz
31-08-15, 11:39
Better off going to 3.2 image which will have the latest files.

bsdbm
31-08-15, 11:43
Ok. Where can I download that from? Will it automatically find the setanta channels? And will I be able to keep the blueHD skin? Sorry am a newbie! Learning!

abu baniaz
31-08-15, 12:33
Latest images are on openvix.co.uk

You can install BlueHD again

bsdbm
31-08-15, 13:12
installed it but now cannot seem to ftp or transfer/connect to box. I was able to find the vu in windows and explore it. Now i can't. Any ideas??

lincsat
31-08-15, 13:45
As has been posted in other threads, Samba is not installed as standard, install it from the Network menu. You can FTP without samba.

bsdbm
01-09-15, 12:40
Thanks, managed to figure getting samba installed and then could FTP to the box fine. However, I then had an issue with a "Timeout for Tuner Lock" issue which i couldn't fix, so decided after all that to go back to Hades 018 as had no issues like any of the above with that.

Rescanned through the AutoBouquetMaker and still cannot get Setanta, Setanta Ireland or Setanta 1. Tried just doing an "Automatic" scan from the main scanning menu, it took ages (circa 15 mins) but then Setanta was there somewhere. However, everything was an absolute mess and jumble of an order. The channels are obviously there somehow, but how do i go about just adding them in neatly somewhere into my nice channel list which gets created in ABM? Sorry for these q's but i really need the Setanta channels for the 3pm Saturday games, and i am a total newbie so don't know if i can add just single channels somehow?? Thanks all!

abu baniaz
01-09-15, 12:50
Most probable cause of the timeout for tuner lock is tuner config error (telling receiver there is a signal wire connected to a tuner when there isn't one connected) or signal issue.

Samba is not required for FTP.

If you are using Hades 18, you need to replace the provider file.
Post 15 for manual transfer of file.
Post 43 for the ipk.

bsdbm
01-09-15, 13:37
Thanks - so just because I am a newbie and want to make sure I get this spot on right....

I extract the XML file from the rar in post #15...and put the 'sat_282_sky_uk.xml' file into:

Then, get the file (enigma2-plugin-extensions-sat282skyxmlupdate_25-07-2015_all.ipk) from post #43, and:
2. From the Menu > Setup > Vix then select 'Install local extension' to install the plugin and follow prompts including to reboot GUI.
3. From Menu > Setup > Service searching > AutoBouquetsMaker then select 'Start scan' to rescan.

Then the channels should appear? Thanks in advance for all help, will try above tonight when home if correct!

judge
01-09-15, 13:46
Thanks - so just because I am a newbie and want to make sure I get this spot on right....

I extract the XML file from the rar in post #15...and put the 'sat_282_sky_uk.xml' file into:

Then, get the file (enigma2-plugin-extensions-sat282skyxmlupdate_25-07-2015_all.ipk) from post #43, and:

Then the channels should appear? Thanks in advance for all help, will try above tonight when home if correct!

Yes. Although updating to a current image and setting it up properly would probably be easier for you in the long run.

bsdbm
01-09-15, 15:34
Yes. Although updating to a current image and setting it up properly would probably be easier for you in the long run.

Thanks Judge, what I think I will do is perform the above on the Hades that SB have working now and then backup the image to my USB stick.

Then, I will try and install 3.2 and get it all working. If I can't, then I can just revert back.

I assume the above would also be needed on 3.2 to get Setanta channels??

abu baniaz
01-09-15, 16:31
Either 15 or 43. Not both.

The files are included in images after Hades 18, so no need to repeat.

judge
01-09-15, 17:02
I assume the above would also be needed on 3.2 to get Setanta channels??

No, using a current image will usually contain all current updates.
Hades is no longer being developed so by reverting to it, you will also miss any future ABM updates.

bsdbm
02-09-15, 09:13
Followed all of the above and did an automatic scan (outside of ABM) and managed to get the Setanta channels! They now appear on the channel list when I press the red button (to show "ALL CHANNELS") so at least I have them - albeit not next to the s*y sports channels where I would prefer them, but they are there none-the-less. Thanks All! This is still all on Hades 018. I have backed up the image to my USB stick now it is all working, and will try and load OpenVix 3.2 tonight and get it all working on there....wish me luck!

bsdbm
08-09-15, 10:28
updated to the newest openvix image, and then downloaded blue HD skin, softcam, crossEPG and then Samba. Then added my cline file via ftp through windows laptop. Then did scan in ABM, if i put Sly ROI as the first provider and Sly LondonHD as the second (in the providers order), then Setanta1, SetantaIreland and SetantaHD all appear in the sports section. However, all of the Sly sports channels show Irish adverts! So then, if i delete all of the ABM channels and rescan, with the order of Sly LondonHD first and Sly ROI second, the Setanta channels do not appear in the bouquet. I have to click into red button "All Channels" to get to the alphabetical list of channels and find Setanta channels in there. Is there a way to get them to appear in the ABM sports section but retaining my current structure with the UK Sly Sports channels rather than the Irish? Not a biggie, just thought i would ask. At least i have them now, and am starting to learn a little about how these VU+ boxes and OpenVix work. Certainly far nicer than the old F3s i had, picture quality is certainly superior and interface seems more stable. Plus its nice not having to constantly update the channel lists when things change, just a quick rescan and all well again. Thanks!

judge
08-09-15, 10:33
Thread closed. Please re-read the site rules if you want support.