PDA

View Full Version : new remote not working with nano 2 super

johnny5z
19-07-15, 11:55
I have two nano 2 super boxes and only one remote control is working all are new ie: batteries and boxes they are the new style remote controls any ideas ?

Stanman
19-07-15, 12:21
Any buttons stuck?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Larry-G
19-07-15, 12:43
Does it actually say Nano on the remote ? because TM use pretty much the same remote for all boxes with different codes for each. The Base 4D image by Technomate (although they will tell you it is nothing to do with them) carries a app to change the RCU code via the receiver like the Vu+ one does in ViX but ViX does not have this one for TM boxes within the image.

Also try checking the remote is actually working, Hold the remote up to a cell phone in camera mode, then press a few buttons on the remote. you should see a white flash on the phone screen as it detects the IR signal. If you dont see this flash the remote control it self is faulty, if you do then it is running the code for a different TM receiver.

johnny5z
19-07-15, 14:11
the remote works on the other box its like as if I don't have the right remote
but the two boxes are tm nano2 super both remotes the same the new type and both remotes work on one box and not on the other ?

Larry-G
19-07-15, 14:20
so both remotes work with one box but none with the second one ? if thats the case either the receiver has the wrong code preset for the remote or the IR sensor on the receiver is broken / misaligned.

Try reflahing the affected receiver with a new clean image and see if either remote works during the initial setup wizard.

johnny5z
11-08-15, 21:25
new image flash hades 018 fixed with clean setup not restore thanks :thumbsup: