PDA

View Full Version : TM Single no channels found

amour141
19-07-15, 00:30
Hi!
I have updated my tm-single with the latest vix image and since then when I search for the channels I get nothing (0 channels found). I have a fixed dish (28.2E, astra 2) and is working fine when I put my oold tm 500.
Please help on that.
thx
here are the settings:

Reception settings:
configuration mode: simple
Mode : single
Satellite 28.8E Astra 2E/2F/2G
Send DiSEqC: no
-------------------
Information:
About-
Model: Technomate TM-single
Chipset: BCM7335
CPU: BCM7335B0
CPU speed: 2
Version: Hades
Build: 018
Image type: release
Drivers: 2015-06-26
Kernel: 3.9.7
GStreamer: 1.4.5
Python: 2.7.9
Installed: 2015-07-09
Last updated: 2015-07-09
-----------------------
Devices-
Detected Tuners: Tuner A: BCM7335(internal)(DVB-S2)

Detected Devices:

Network Servers:
none
------------------------------------------

abu baniaz
19-07-15, 04:55
What image were you on before?

amour141
19-07-15, 17:07
was openpli.
I tried to install back with openpli but same problem, detect the tuner but when I search the channels, nothing comes.

abu baniaz
19-07-15, 17:13
Try the newest bootloader.

http://openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=***Bootloaders***/Technomate-Bootloaders/

amour141
20-07-15, 22:15
Did as you said, installed new bootloader, then patched with vix image again, it worked fine for the first time with Astra 28E, then I changed the settings to use motorised dish (USAL), didn't work, went back again to fixed dish Astra 28E, didn't work, reseted the box nothing comes, repatched with vix image nothing. decided to switch off the sub and wait to see what can I do next.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thx

abu baniaz
20-07-15, 23:56
it worked fine for the first time with Astra 28E, then I changed the settings to use motorised dish (USAL), didn't work
Do you have a motorised dish?

If so, I am guessing your dish was not aligned correctly to use USALS (if that is what you are using) or you are inputting wrong values. When you plug your TM500, it uses the saved position and dish is moved so that it receives signal.

If you have not got a motorised dish, why are you using that setting?

amour141
21-07-15, 19:00
Thax abu.
let me put this way. I have 2 dishes, one is motorized, and one is fixed on astra 28.8E. This stb is for motorized one, but because it was giving me problem (as I mentioned before) so I decided to try it to a fixed one (28.8E) to see if the problem is a dish (as you said and as I was thinking), but unfortunately the box behaves very strange, it doesn't get signals.
Just now tried to repatch and and got signals for astra 28E, and working fine. Later will try to change settings for the motorized to see if it will work.
by the way how to get cccam on vix?
thx a lot m8

abu baniaz
21-07-15, 20:04
Scenario:
Receiver connected to fixed dish = works fine.
Receiver connected to motorised dish = does not work

Conclusion:
Nothing wrong with tuner.

Possible issues:
1. User error in configuration of tuner. Post a screenshot of your tuner configuration
2a. If configuration is correct, maybe an issue with the motor itself. Does it move when you control it with the receiver?
2b. Maybe the dish is not aligned correctly.

amour141
21-07-15, 21:09
first of all thanks for your help.
I installed cccam and so far works fine with astra 28E, opened all the channels.
tomorrow will try again to set for the motorized one and will post the screenshot here. But before that, when I first did the motor was not moving, but when I connected my technomate, the motor was moving. But will give a try again and will let you know.
many thx.