PDA

View Full Version : Kodi Direct

garyblas
16-07-15, 21:41
As most of the movie links on TSMedia currently down found the Kodi plugin
My question is do the movies work on here as at first glance does not look like?
Does anyone know if can set the url to own proxy or country specific sites as can only find a couple of presets in the setup page that dont appear to work

Cheers

garyblas
17-07-15, 19:15
As most of the movie links on TSMedia currently down found the Kodi plugin
My question is do the movies work on here as at first glance does not look like?
Does anyone know if can set the url to own proxy or country specific sites as can only find a couple of presets in the setup page that dont appear to work

Cheers

Anyone any idea?

dfox
17-07-15, 19:42
Showbox and 1 channel work no problem, if you want genesis to work I have just replaced the current version with a later version (4.5.7) and it works fine.

dfox
17-07-15, 19:43
Can you not use the XBMC/Kodi plugin for VU model if you have a duo instead of Kodi Direct?

garyblas
17-07-15, 20:10
Can you not use the XBMC/Kodi plugin for VU model if you have a duo instead of Kodi Direct?

not sure will try? whats the difference

garyblas
17-07-15, 20:31
not sure will try? whats the difference

Where is xbmc/kodi plugin cant find in plugins

Trial
17-07-15, 20:53
Hi,
the "real" XBMC only works on Solo2/Duo2 and I think the SE.

ciao

garyblas
17-07-15, 20:56
Hi,
the "real" XBMC only works on Solo2/Duo2 and I think the SE.

ciao

so that why not showing in download plugin?

Larry-G
17-07-15, 21:59
As Trial says the real XBMC plugin is only compatible with the high end receivers (Duo2, Solo2, SoloSE), the other plugins (kodi direct and its earlier xbmc cousin) are nothing but emulators and a meer shadow of the real thing.

If you want a real KODI experience you would be better off buying a dedicated XBMC / KODI compatible box in my opinion.