PDA

View Full Version : vu duo 2 both tuners help

tomsta79
13-07-15, 12:30
Ok lads I have a vu duo 2 as well as other box's but the fault am getting . Is soon as I stream video are download any thing with utube. It always crashes and freezes up all the time I get 100m download speed so I no that's not the problem. And my server provider says no one else has a problem. You.s any idear what could be the problem thanks

judge
13-07-15, 12:47
Crash = crashlog, please upload one.
Not sure what a youtube plugin has anything to do with a provider though?

tomsta79
13-07-15, 14:32
Nar not a plugging. Just say am watching tv on the vm side off my provider and kids are on utube on there laptop are downloading . My box always crashes. And I get very good speeds of vm as well

electrocop
13-07-15, 15:05
If you're just watching the free channels on cable, then the internet speeds should have no impact on this. On the other hand, if you're talking about what i think you're talking about then i would be careful as we cannot discuss 'providers' on here.
Out of interest, is your box hard-wired to the router or via wi-fi? If the latter, try a direct connection and see if that helps.........

tomsta79
13-07-15, 15:27
If you're just watching the free channels on cable, then the internet speeds should have no impact on this. On the other hand, if you're talking about what i think you're talking about then i would be careful as we cannot discuss 'providers' on here.
Out of interest, is your box hard-wired to the router or via wi-fi? If the latter, try a direct connection and see if that helps.........
its wired m8