PDA

View Full Version : Tune Failed On Higher Freq Channels

SColl
11-07-15, 10:27
Hi all,

i've been having this niggling problem i believe that i have tried all workarounds as suggested by users on this forum but i still require some advice.

I purchased a Miraclebox Mini+ Hybrid flashed with OpenVix a couple of weeks ago. Using a DVB-C feed and 80% of channels are working fine.

Any channels that have higher frequency such as 780+ mhz give me "Tune Failed". Below is a quick overview of what i have tried -

Two difference cable feeds
Ran Autobouquetsmaker
Tried Lraizer Autobouquets E2 UK Cable plugin
Auto/Manual Scans

I suspect someone is going to tell me it is a power level issue which can only be addressed by my cable supplier. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!

cactikid
11-07-15, 10:47
maybe there is none on the higher frequencies,over in ireland i had to include 6887,6875,6900 and 6903 to scan everything and came up short.got the missing tp info for the hd and i had all the channels added.
do you have your netid known to enter details of scan? if on bb only reboot box and router first.

SColl
11-07-15, 11:00
Net ID is known and when doing the automatic scan i've selected it from the options. Will try restarting router etc.

SColl
13-07-15, 19:03
Still no joy, any further advice/recommendations?