PDA

View Full Version : TSMedia and Youvix Blue Blue skin

Barry952
09-07-15, 16:39
This skin is absolutley amazing...but cant use tsmedia with it?comes up with tsmedia is not compatible with full hd skin

Barry952
09-07-15, 16:40
Oh btw i have a vuplus duo2...be gratefull of any help:-)

dude1
09-07-15, 16:45
This skin is absolutley amazing...but cant use tsmedia with it?comes up with tsmedia is not compatible with full hd skin

I have tsmedia 10.1 running with the Confluence 1080 HD skin no problem. Not sure why it wouldn't work with this skin. Once tsmedia is installed you can also install a HD skin within that so it fills the screen.

:)

Barry952
09-07-15, 16:58
All other skins ive tried allow tsmedia to work..its only the youvix blue which i really want to use...gives me this error the second i launch.....
when using another skin taht allows tsmedia to load...when going to files...skins..only has 2 in there..and choosing either still gives me the issue

Barry952
09-07-15, 18:34
Anybody else have the same issue with tsmedia and this skin or is it just me?

Andy_Hazza
09-07-15, 18:44
What version of tsMedia are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barry952
09-07-15, 18:48
10.1 buddy

Barry952
09-07-15, 19:16
Ahh such a shame.....i see some other plugins dnt work with this skin..like ruya..the direct one..not xmbc...such a shame..this skin is awsome.....but guess i cant expect it just to work with other stuff lol:-)

Larry-G
09-07-15, 19:23
Ahh such a shame.....i see some other plugins dnt work with this skin..like ruya..the direct one..not xmbc...such a shame..this skin is awsome.....but guess i cant expect it just to work with other stuff lol:-)

Your understanding is incorrect, the skin it self works exactly as it is expected to, but certain external plugins are not compatible with the 1080 frame buffer, this is a problem the plugin makers need to address not the skinner in this case.

Barry952
09-07-15, 19:35
Yea i didnt think it was the skinners fault.....i know his work is brillaint and its plugins issue......so was hoping there was a work around for tsmedia.....or if it was just be that had the issue

Larry-G
09-07-15, 21:36

Your understanding is incorrect, the skin it self works exactly as it is expected to, but certain external plugins are not compatible with the 1080 frame buffer, this is a problem the plugin makers need to address not the skinner in this case.