PDA

View Full Version : TSMedia minimum hardware requirements

gizmofreak
08-07-15, 17:09
Hi all

I'm on the latest Vix Hades image on my Technomate Nano SE. I have installed TSMedia 10.0 from the feeds and updated it to 10.1 through the plugin itself.

I've installed a couple of add-ons such as Genesis and Showbox but can't get anything to play. I got one movie to play using Genesis after trying 3 or 4 but the playback was awful. Also the navigation through TSMedia is super slow so I'm wondering if maybe this plugin is more suitable to run off boxes with faster processors and more RAM.

Any input would be appreciate so that I can stop wasting my time.

Thanks.

dfox
08-07-15, 18:52
I too can never get anything to play using Genesis or any other movie/tv show app on TS Media apart from showbox, and I am running a GI LX3.

john doe
08-07-15, 19:27
I too can never get anything to play using Genesis or any other movie/tv show app on TS Media apart from showbox, and I am running a GI LX3.

genesis works on mine fine

gizmofreak
08-07-15, 19:43

which box you got mate?

dfox
08-07-15, 19:51

Doesn't work on mine. Down to ISP maybe. I have even setup openvpn and it still doesnt work.

kegnkiwi
08-07-15, 19:57
I've got a TM-nano-se and tsmedia works fine, use watchtvseries for all the tv stuff and onechannel for the movies. Rememer you have the change the path of where you look for the files. Google unblocked and on the right on the page are the links for the proxies.

dfox
08-07-15, 20:06
I've got a TM-nano-se and tsmedia works fine, use watchtvseries for all the tv stuff and onechannel for the movies. Rememer you have the change the path of where you look for the files. Google unblocked and on the right on the page are the links for the proxies.

will give it a go. thanks

gizmofreak
08-07-15, 20:25

Do you need to do this for all the add-ons or just watchtvseries?

kegnkiwi
08-07-15, 21:11
I would expect most of them as the uk isp are blocking the use of tsmedia and the unblocked proxy is the way to get around it. Some work and some don't and it varies from each build of tsmedia but on version 10.1 watchseries and primewire are working well. I just made a video showing how quick tsmedia works on nano-se but the file size is 255mb so i need to do something to get the file smaller. For those who are stuggling i just filmed and timed it and from launch to video playing about 1.4 mins.

gizmofreak
08-07-15, 23:53
kegnkiwi thanks mate I managed to get watchtvseries working using your advice. Speed is as slow as sh*t though. What would be useful is to know which add-ons people are using successfully in TSMedia; so far we have two:

1. watchtvseries (proxy needed)
2. primewire (proxy needed)

djkross
09-07-15, 13:09
I also have trouble with genesis. Used to work thought, now I use showbox, a lot of tsmedia plugins need updating and we need to find good working proxies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk