PDA

View Full Version : FTP channel list

Grenadekid
05-07-15, 16:46
Hi I was just wondering if anybody can tell me what folder to ftp a sly channel list into on a TM 600 if it can be done, any help greatly appreciated.
kev

john doe
05-07-15, 17:04
i think its as below, not done this in years

the satellites.xml file goes into /var/etc/
every thing else goes into /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/

Grenadekid
05-07-15, 17:35
Thanks john doe, after I go to var/tuxbox/config/enigma/ there is another 5 folders cable, fonts, pictures, resources, skins and terrestrial. Do I put it in one of these folders or just drop the lists in the enigma folder along with these folders

Grenadekid
05-07-15, 17:50
Sorry john doe found the rest of the original files now so updated channel list. thankyou very much for your help and your long term memory :)
regards kevin

john doe
05-07-15, 18:58
glad you sorted it bud

Grenadekid
06-07-15, 10:15
Well thought I had it sorted but cant find a channel list that works. Closest one I got seems to be Scottish region but the movies are all on different freqencys now so no channel or other channels on movie bouquet also some other bouquets have channels missing. Does anybody know of a recent N.ire channel list or is there any way I can use e2 channel lists on e1 or fix the channel list I have as I could be doing something wrong. Im sorting out this old box with the iq image a friend of mine purchased because it has the rf out he needed but its turning into a real headache as It seems limited to what you can do with it because of no support now compared to vu etc

judge
06-07-15, 10:25
... its turning into a real headache as It seems limited to what you can do with it because of no support now compared to vu etc
Nope, VU and other manufacturers are not the cause of your headache.
Please re-read the site rules.

Grenadekid
06-07-15, 11:52
Sorry Judge if I have broke any rules here, I see how that comment might be perceived, I will be more careful. can I fix my channel list or as above replace it with something else
regards kev

Andy_Hazza
06-07-15, 12:01
Move over to an enigma2 based receiver and install ViX and use ABM and all your problems are solved and no more farthing about trying to get a channel list to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grenadekid
06-07-15, 12:09
Good idea Andy :) if it was my choice it would be in the recycle skip. But I owe the guy a favour but its burning up fast. He might just have to take it the way it is if I cant get a list for it.

Stanman
06-07-15, 12:19
You need to find an enigma 1 settings and use dreambox edit to send it to box.

Will need to change it to e1 box in options

abu baniaz
06-07-15, 13:27
You can install AutoBouquets E1 for it. It is not as preety as the E2 or as refied as the N1 version. But it does the job.

Shame TM broke the ability to backup images.