PDA

View Full Version : Mutant Remote Control

Bazzer
05-07-15, 11:32
Anyone else had a issue with the Mutant remote. I had to use it this morning has I could not find my Harmony remote and on pressing the Guide button there was no response what so ever. It is fully charged and all the other buttons work great, I then found my Harmony and the box responded to the press of the guide button. Obviously the remote is broke and I have hardly used it.

pembo
05-07-15, 13:16
check the slider on the remote.

Bazzer
05-07-15, 13:26
Did that pembo no luck still not working on guide only. Not a massive problem has I have my Harmony but a little muffed has only had the remote for 6 mths and hardly used it has I use the Harmony.

Cosmic Truth
05-07-15, 17:35
check the slider on the remote.

I had a similar problem when I first got my Mut@nt receiver, but after being told about the slider, it worked ok.

Andy_Hazza
05-07-15, 17:44
I have a Mut@nt too n no issues with my remote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manny92
05-07-15, 18:04
My remote is working fine mate as I don't have the Harmony remote just as yet. :eek:

Bazzer
05-07-15, 20:21
All the buttons are working except the Guide so I am pretty sure the button is kaput. You would think that when you pay top dollar for a STB you would get a decent remote . I love the Mutant just the remote that lets it down :thumbsup: